I'm back with my baby girl!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That baby is just too cute! OMG how cute is that! Congrats and wish you all the happiness and health for the lil one.

Love the name too.

That is just wonderful news, I'm so happy for you, and you are glowing very much. COngratulations for the bundle of joy...

Originally Posted by AngelaGM /img/forum/go_quote.gif You both look beautiful! Is this your first child??? yep my first!!!!
thanx everybody!

Jenny she is so perfectly beautiful and serene! Congratulations and what a blessing! You've chosen an excellent name too. Thanks for sharing all those pics, I just LOVE baby photos...so precious!

oh my goodness jenny! she's beautiful and born on my birthday! how cool! congrats to mom, dad and new baby!

Congratulations! My best friend had her baby boy yesterday and he came in at a whopping 9lbs. 10 oz. He is one big boy!

OMG Jen she's beautiful! Her colouring is amazing and her hair is so gorgeous! Well done on the labour too, you're so brave!

Congratulations Jeniffer, she's soo adorable.

Thanks for sharing the pics
smile.gif

Congratulations! Does she have your eyes?
smile.gif
I remember when you first told us you were pregnant, time really went fast! You look so happy in the picture where you are holding her. I never thought id say this but, I want one, lol.

Originally Posted by cottoncandy /img/forum/go_quote.gif Congratulations! Does she have your eyes?
smile.gif
I remember when you first told us you were pregnant, time really went fast! You look so happy in the picture where you are holding her. I never thought id say this but, I want one, lol. she has like dark grey eyes but i think they are going to turn brown because they change in a couple of months. my nephew has my eyes so i think he stole the genes lol.

^ I had grey eyes when I was born and they turned into Hazel. I think usually if you are going to have brown eyes, you're born with them. She's probably going to have some form of Hazel eyes. Oh, the suspense!! I can't wait to see what color they end up being (I think it can take up to 6 months or so).

Back