Indie bath products

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m thinking:

• Whipped soap — First Blush, Cozy Rose
  • Perfume oil — Cozy Rose, Risque, Come Hither
  • Lip balm — *maybe* Pink Champagne and Vanilla Cherry (but probably not)
Rose City is awesome as a scrub, but it’s a bit much as a perfume oil for me in the middle of winter, but I think Cozy Sweater might smooth things out nicely, so I’ll go ahead and get it in two forms.  I like the idea of First Blush as a perfume oil with the lavender and peach, but the *white* tea note gives me pause because white notes = Bad Things.  White tea is sometimes okay, though, and I can probably handle it as a whipped soap.  Risque and Come Hither look like they might be great hair oils, so I’ll try them in perfume oil form first.  I wish the butter bomb scents were being released in other forms!  

(Who Needs Love is off the list because I’m not big on chocolate scents, and Odette is disqualified due to white musk.  That’s a note I take no chances with.)

I'm intrigued by Who Needs Love, raspberry chocolate is like my favorite chocolate combination. The butterbomb scents are making me wish I had a bath tub that is better for baths, my current one is just too small.

Does anyone have recommendations for a reasonably priced sugar scrub (ideally less than $10 which would include shipping) with a FAST TAT? Unbelievably, it looks like I'm going to run out, and this is one beauty staple I can't do without. 

Does anyone have recommendations for a reasonably priced sugar scrub (ideally less than $10 which would include shipping) with a FAST TAT? Unbelievably, it looks like I'm going to run out, and this is one beauty staple I can't do without. 
Savor! Her 4 oz jars are $7 & her TAT is outrageously fast. 

Aaaaand if you order today, she'll throw in a free 2 oz or bar of soap (per FB). 

For me, for HoG Valentine's I'm going with Who Needs Love Pumpkin Butter and Whipped Soap, Odette Hair Oil and Cozy Rose, Risque, and Come Hither in perfume oil, although I might just do sample sizes in Cozy Rose and Risque... argh, not sure yet. But no more Pumpkin Butter! Or Whipped Soap! I feel like I have enough right now to last a lifetime! :lol:

Knowing my luck, though, Odette and and First Blush will be the ones I like most and I won't be able to get them... ugh. Oh, and I want a Pink Champagne Lip Balm...

@@Meggpi so sad I don't have a bath or I'd be all about them. 
That's butts.  When we first looked at this house I pretty much had an out of body experience when I went upstairs and saw the newly restored clawfoot tub.  We only looked in older neighborhoods and you don't really find the same kind of ~*bathrooms*~ as you do in a new build.  Actually I think we are the only one on our street that has 2 full bathrooms, lol.  

I've got a big ol' herniated disk sitting on my spinal nerves so some days the only time I have any relief is in the tub--I guess I can't use my HSA to buy butterbombs :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back