Indie Polish Lovers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys KBShimmer just featured on E! news and having a tv flash sale 6 polishes 20 bucks and 5.95 shipping. It's a set of specific polishes you can check out the KBShimmer FB for the link. I wish I had my taxes back already.

Hey guys KBShimmer just featured on E! news and having a tv flash sale 6 polishes 20 bucks and 5.95 shipping. It's a set of specific polishes you can check out the KBShimmer FB for the link. I wish I had my taxes back already.
At first I thought Urban Camo was another peridot dupe until I looked up swatches  :wub:    I caved but I'll probably give away the coral tbh.  

At first I thought Urban Camo was another peridot dupe until I looked up swatches :wub: I caved but I'll probably give away the coral tbh.
I have Pretty in Punk which is the holo version and it's amazing. I also have Falling for Hue and it's awesome. I'm glad someone could take advantage!!!

Hit Polish just reduced her polishes for clearing inventory. She's going on a hiatus. I bought one the her flakies and it should be here tomorrow.

Due to what happened yesterday here with the mods all stepping down and then being forbidden to say why, I'm leaving the forums.  I'm going through the threads I was active in (at least at one point) to say goodbye and good luck to those of you choosing to stay here and not join us elsewhere.  You are all very kind and amazing women and I appreciate your feeding my indie addiction.

If anyone would like more info about where some of us are going, feel free to PM me.

I do hope to somewhere somehow see most of you again :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Gosh, it feels weird posting a regular question after everything that's gone down, but I don't know where else to go yet... I need to work on getting clued in to the new destination(s)!

Back on topic: this is the first time I've been dying to have yet-to-be-released indies... a couple of the KBShimmer polishes coming out on the 6th. MUST have To Peach His Own and Funky Cold Patina NOW! So, should I be worried about them selling out in a heartbeat or anything? And if so, do we know what time KBShimmer usually opens their sales? Thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back