Ipsy and Benefit LashBash

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in too!  So flippin' excited!  Did anyone watch the Jessica Harlow video where she shows the hostess & gift bags?  I've been lusting after Hervana for months!

(She starts talking about the Lash Bash at 3:50.  Does anyone else hate that background music like I do?)

I'm so excited for you girls that got picked!!!!! I meant to apply but have had a really sick baby and just didn't have the time. I love when people from our community win stuff or get chosen because wr have a really amazing group of people! ps if anyone lives in Northern California and was picked to host a lash bash and would like to invite me I'm so there lol

I'm in too! I already sent invites and have RSVPs. My sisters don't mess around when it comes to mascara :) 

I was selected to host a party too! I'm so excited!  I didn't think I would get picked. I did put a lot of thought into what I wrote and I hoped to be picked but I just didn't expect it. 

Originally Posted by nikkimouse /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Congrats to those who won.  I was really hoping I would. I put a lot of thought into my entry. Meh oh well. Maybe next time.
I am sorry you didn't get picked (that goes for everybody else who entered and didn't get picked) I do hope that you all get picked next time around. 

Based on what I could find in the video posted above and in this video 

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ytQ5UmAsGhA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm guessing this is what is included in the lash bash.

Hostess Gift - In a makeup bag, all full size products:

Hervana Blush Retail $28

Peek a bright eyes Illuminating Kit Retail $32

2 creaseless shadows Retail $20 each

They're Real Mascara Retail $23

*Gimme Brow Retail $22 (The Beauty splurge video shows this, but the one posted above doesn't. So let's see if it's included)

So total estimated retail value: $123 - $145

Samples for guests:

They're Real

Sugarbomb lipgloss

Benetint

This should be fun! I have a couple of Benefit products that I swear by and a several I want to try, so I am super excited for this! I use their It's Potent eye cream every day and that stuff is amazing. Combine that with They're Real for every day lashes and Watt's Up for a highlighter. I have been using their 15 hr Primer that I received a sample of and the Benefit girl showed me exactly how to use it and I have had amazing success with it. I know it's been a hit or miss item for everyone, but I love it. Definitely excited for Sept 21st now! 

Woo, they liked my instagram/twittter hosted party idea I guess :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />) I have 2300 IG followers, and there are quite a few who like me for my actual content and not just the times I post my pictures of Justin's cat :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

HERVANA! the only current (well now Rockateur too) Benefit boxed powder I don't have! This is going to be fun, fun, fun!

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm in too!  So flippin' excited!  Did anyone watch the Jessica Harlow video where she shows the hostess & gift bags?  I've been lusting after Hervana for months!

(She starts talking about the Lash Bash at 3:50.  Does anyone else hate that background music like I do?)
It's a HORRIBLE instrumental of Justin Timberlake/Jay Z Holy Grail, like my most favoritest song right now (after Drake's Hold On, We're Going Home) She probably had to use a crappy one os it wouldn't get picked up by youtube's music copyright software.

I got selected! My entry was a picture of my eyelashes before AND after using They're Real! And i wrote about how my birthday is September 26th and my BFF's birthday is September 20th so it would be PERFECT for me! I'm so excited!!!!

Originally Posted by gypsiemagic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It's a HORRIBLE instrumental of Justin Timberlake/Jay Z Holy Grail, like my most favoritest song right now (after Drake's Hold On, We're Going Home) She probably had to use a crappy one os it wouldn't get picked up by youtube's music copyright software.

Thank you!  I was so bugged by the awful quality and muffled base line that I had to turn the sound off.  I'm going to look up the "real" version of the song to see if I like it any better!

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by gypsiemagic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thank you!  I was so bugged by the awful quality and muffled base line that I had to turn the sound off.  I'm going to look up the "real" version of the song to see if I like it any better!

OMG JT sounds like an angel in the real song. (its all on spotify!)

report back!

Woo, they liked my instagram/twittter hosted party idea I guess :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />) I have 2300 IG followers, and there are quite a few who like me for my actual content and not just the times I post my pictures of Justin's cat :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />HERVANA! the only current (well now Rockateur too) Benefit boxed powder I don't have! This is going to be fun, fun, fun!
twitter instagram hosted party that sounds like fun.

This video also has a party kit giveaway. Are the items identical, this video goes through the hostess bag with more detail. [VIDEO]http://youtu.be/GKe3CXdKhb0[/VIDEO] I didn't think I got the email at first, but I did an email search and it was just hiding in one of my "smart" folders. Yay party! My birthday is the 28th and so this is great timing for a party!

This video also has a party kit giveaway. Are the items identical, this video goes through the hostess bag with more detail. [VIDEO]http://youtu.be/GKe3CXdKhb0[/VIDEO] I didn't think I got the email at first, but I did an email search and it was just hiding in one of my "smart" folders. Yay party! My birthday is the 28th and so this is great timing for a party!
Oh and the lash bash part starts at 5:00 in the video if you want to skip the teen slumber party talk. It's cute, but I'm about 15 years too old for it.

Oh, so now that I've seen the previews of the host gifts, I really really can't wait! ...wonder what the shipping method will be...

Anybody who is hosting a party in San Diego, CA or Kansas City MO and has an invite they would like to share
icon_cheesygrin.gif
?  I have been wanting to try They're Real since they sent it out in Ipsy (I did not get it).

Back