Ipsy and Benefit LashBash

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was able to get 2 samples of the Flawless primer at Ulta. Sephora didn't have any. The samples are little, but I've used half of one and I have already used it 6 or 7 times, so a little goes a long way. Try going to Ulta and asking for a sample. I think Sephora is having a Benefit event coming up soon at a bunch of their stores with samples, so maybe check that too!

Originally Posted by RiRi38 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was able to get 2 samples of the Flawless primer at Ulta. Sephora didn't have any. The samples are little, but I've used half of one and I have already used it 6 or 7 times, so a little goes a long way. Try going to Ulta and asking for a sample. I think Sephora is having a Benefit event coming up soon at a bunch of their stores with samples, so maybe check that too!
thanks for d tip! I just went on Sephora's event site and they are having one in mid-September! 

yay for more samples! =)

Originally Posted by gypsiemagic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hopefully they send stuff early enough I can put together my kits and mail them off to people before the actual party. I was thinking of including a couple little snackies in the package and maybe some decorations. My twitter party is going to be fun to coordinate :]
thats cool =) I'd love to share this with my blog readers as well...we'll just see if I have any extra gift bags left 

Originally Posted by ooj4cki3oo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

for those ladies who's hosting, have you guys thought of what kind of party to throw?

I am doing mine at my friend's house since he has more space in his apt than I do. I was thinking of doing a late afternoon to dinner time with food and drinks (champs + wine!)  unless Benefits specifies again that it has to be at this time or something...

Any ideas would be welcome since I'm still deciding really. I got my RSVPs but I haven't told me anything, probably until I get the package =)
Right now, we're leaning toward a night with chick flicks, frozen margaritas, a variety of face masks, and then makeup/makeovers. My coworkers I have invited all work in the evening like I do, so we're doing it at night. And they are all always asking me about my makeup, so I thought letting them play with my stash in addition to their goodies would be fun. Kind of a spa night with tequila and chick flicks. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Congrats everyone! Your hostess gifts are AMAZING!! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Just found out what the Lash Bash Hostesses are getting for sure

! Lash Bash Hostesses will receive (all full sized): 

Hervana, Peek a Bright, Creaseless cream shadows in Bikini tini and Bronze Have more Fun, They're real mascara, Gimme Brow in two shades = $167 10 sets of Party Favors for you and friends:Sample of They're RealSample of Benetint (same size that was sampled last month)Sample of Sugar Bomb Ultra Plush lip glosses = ~ $182TOTAL VALUE = $359

I WISH THERE WAS A PARTY IN OR NEAR NEW ORLEANS!!! 
party.gif

Originally Posted by mindcaviar /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just found out what the Lash Bash Hostesses are getting for sure

! Lash Bash Hostesses will receive (all full sized): 

Hervana, Peek a Bright, Creaseless cream shadows in Bikini tini and Bronze Have more Fun, They're real mascara, Gimme Brow in two shades = $167 10 sets of Party Favors for you and friends:Sample of They're RealSample of Benetint (same size that was sampled last month)Sample of Sugar Bomb Ultra Plush lip glosses = ~ $182TOTAL VALUE = $359

I WISH THERE WAS A PARTY IN OR NEAR NEW ORLEANS!!! 
party.gif
thats awesome! very generous of Benefit to be hosting such awesome parties for us and our girl friends!

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Right now, we're leaning toward a night with chick flicks, frozen margaritas, a variety of face masks, and then makeup/makeovers. My coworkers I have invited all work in the evening like I do, so we're doing it at night. And they are all always asking me about my makeup, so I thought letting them play with my stash in addition to their goodies would be fun. Kind of a spa night with tequila and chick flicks. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
thats sounds so much fun and a good way to relax even just for a bit and get some beauty tips =)

I'm so excited to do this. I have a couple friends who do others makeup for events, etc. and I know they'll love the products. I was just wondering if anyone had figured out the products yet and *poof* here they are :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Has anyone received any other emails besides the initial "congrats gorgeous"?

Originally Posted by MahinaM /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm so excited to do this. I have a couple friends who do others makeup for events, etc. and I know they'll love the products. I was just wondering if anyone had figured out the products yet and *poof* here they are :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Has anyone received any other emails besides the initial "congrats gorgeous"?
It would seem like we will get one very soon! In the email it says that the package will be at our doorsteps mid month and their mid month is the 10th. Mid month is when they just start sending out our actual ipsy bags sooo yayy! 2 more days till this month ends, FINALLY!
icon_cheers.gif

I keep looking at the makeup in awe....I can't wait to host this Ipsy & Benefit LashBash. Anyone living in Florence, SC still have a couple of invites needing to be sent out if you live near. I have 7 coming so far. I am thinking of doing a bunch of party food platters, wine, and doing facial masks as well as testing all the products were getting. I haven't set anything in stone as far as what were doing at the party until I find at more. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by amymballou /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I keep looking at the makeup in awe....I can't wait to host this Ipsy & Benefit LashBash. Anyone living in Florence, SC still have a couple of invites needing to be sent out if you live near. I have 7 coming so far. I am thinking of doing a bunch of party food platters, wine, and doing facial masks as well as testing all the products were getting. I haven't set anything in stone as far as what were doing at the party until I find at more. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
such a tempting 7 hour drive......

Originally Posted by amymballou /img/forum/go_quote.gif

omg if only i was still in south carolina. from charleston but currently in georgia!

If it were possible I would invite others for mine as well....but well, that may be a bit of a long trip. i may end up sending them to a few ladies with trades from ipsy, or just add them to future b-day gifts.

Let's just hope ipsy isn't in charge of sending the lash bash packages. They'll go the regular way and ship dhl and half of us will be lucky to ever see the package, yet alone in time for the appointed party date. :/

Originally Posted by pghmom1292 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Let's just hope ipsy isn't in charge of sending the lash bash packages. They'll go the regular way and ship dhl and half of us will be lucky to ever see the package, yet alone in time for the appointed party date. :/
And the Hervana blush will be shattered!

I'm hoping Benefit springs for UPS/FedEx shipping.  They like being perceived as a high-end brand, and shorting half of us on our party kits would not help that image!

And the Hervana blush will be shattered! I'm hoping Benefit springs for UPS/FedEx shipping.  They like being perceived as a high-end brand, and shorting half of us on our party kits would not help that image!
Last summers "house party + benefit" kits looks like they were shipped by fed ex. Scroll to 1:30 in this video and her shipping label appears.

Back