Ipsy and Benefit LashBash

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by DeBresha /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i hope they send mirrors for everybody to use! 
Smart idea! Welcome to MUT! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I also won! I am really excited! I have religiously been updating there website! However, why have they not posted anything yet? It's been over a week, and they said they were going to post daily ideas. And there's nothing. Did anyone get a follow up email? I haven't heard anything since the original email!

Anyone live in the New Haven area and interested in an invite? I invited a good group of girls, but you never know :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Private message me if you live around here and are interested :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Indy finally updated the Lash Bash page. They have 20 more spots open, and will take applications until 9/8. If you wanted a bash and didn't get one, head on over there :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I put an entry in. I didn't take a picture of myself which seems to be how most of the other entries for this round look. I made a little card and then took a picture of it on instagram. http://instagram.com/p/d2POhCmvLk/
I hope that Benefit sees the creativity that went into our pictures rather than us just taking a selfie and slapping the word #lashbash on it.

Quote: Originally Posted by RiRi38 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Good luck to the new entries! I hope more of us win!
I agree with RiRi38. Good luck to the new entries!

Quote: Originally Posted by elizabethrose /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I entered!! I was moving when it was up last time so I didn't get a chance- but I hope my entry is original!  http://instagram.com/p/d3BMCWuk_m/

Good luck to all of you ladies who entered!

That's ADORABLE!!!

Good luck to  ALL the MUT ladies going for a second chance!

Quote: Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's ADORABLE!!!

Good luck to  ALL the MUT ladies going for a second chance!

Thank you soo much Leigh!!!

Love love love all the creative entries, but just saying, as someone who did do a selfie (a cute one! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />) I don't think it's that ridiculous they chose some of us who did selfies. Creativity was only a small percentage of the criteria for their choosing.

That being said, I hope all of you who didn't get in 1st round do this time! If not, I hear they are doing this again somewhat soon.

I signed up but doubt I get it since I'm not active on instagram but maybe there's a chance! Congrats to those that are hosting!!

If any of you guys want to participate in my twitter party you are more then welcome to! I'm going to be picking some participants from Instagram (but everybody has to have a twitter account to participate in the party)

Quote: Originally Posted by Jwls750 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Love love love all the creative entries, but just saying, as someone who did do a selfie (a cute one! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />) I don't think it's that ridiculous they chose some of us who did selfies. Creativity was only a small percentage of the criteria for their choosing.

That being said, I hope all of you who didn't get in 1st round do this time! If not, I hear they are doing this again somewhat soon.

I don't think anyone said it was ridiculous. Just saying I chose to do something different. Not bashing what you or other people did. 

Back