Ipsy and Benefit LashBash

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by MahinaM /img/forum/go_quote.gif

We did not need to here's the response I got

They ship next week!  Oh Happy Day!!!!

(and thanks for posting this!  I think someone working there just used their regular giveway info without editing that part out.  And since there are so many awesome detectives here, of course it was found & posted!  I'm glad we got clarification!)

Quote: Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They ship next week!  Oh Happy Day!!!!

(and thanks for posting this!  I think someone working there just used their regular giveway info without editing that part out.  And since there are so many awesome detectives here, of course it was found & posted!  I'm glad we got clarification!)

I was also happy about the extra info that they will start shipping next week
heart.gif

I entered too! i didn't bother entering the first time because I didn't think I stood a chance, but a friend of mine won and encouraged me to enter too. I really hope I can snag one of the last 20 spots! Benefit liked my offical entry pic on instagram, so hopefully that's a good sign! 

http://instagram.com/p/d4xCexuqwj/ my official entry

http://instagram.com/p/d7dg5Xuqxd/ I did a second post yesterday. 

I also tweeted after the applicationn where it said to increase your chances of winning share with your followers

I love everyone else's entries and after going through the recent #lashbash feed I think ours stand out as being different. it doesn't look like there are a ton of entries, and most of them are slightly blurry selfies from further back. 

I hope some of the girls who posted here win some last chance spots!!!! good luck everyone! 

Im so ready for them to ship out!! Im calling out of work on the day my tracking code says out of delivery because I do not trust the people in my apartment. I hate that UPS will just leave a package on your doorstep and just go. One knock and there gone. that's what they did for my husband's package thank God he was home to get it. Benefit is sending to much makeup for it to be left alone. My job should understand lol 
icon_lol.gif

If any of you MUT ladies are interested, I am hosting my LashBash party in San Francisco, CA at 4pm on September 21st.

Since I still have a few spots left, I decided to offer them to you gals - what can be better than meeting new makeup lovers while enjoying Benefit makeup <3

If you are interested, please send me a message and we can discuss the details further~

And for those who have entered round 2, best of luck!

Quote: Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I threw together a last minute entry. Here's hoping they reward my corny attempt at being clever! 
icon_redface.gif

http://instagram.com/p/d_1lMuLmMm/

LOVE it! Benefit should use your slogan for They're Real ads :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I threw together a last minute entry. Here's hoping they reward my corny attempt at being clever! 
icon_redface.gif

http://instagram.com/p/d_1lMuLmMm/

Nice!  You are our very own 'Mad Man'.  I like how you echoed the colors of the product in your verbiage!

I don't know what their weighted balance of factors in their decision making process, but I wanted to say that not having a strong social media mix is not necessary an obsticle to hosting.

I don't have an Instagram account, I've probably got 1 follower on my Twitter and I have 1 Youtube upload of my red claw crab eating a green pea.  I don't do a lot of social media, the MUT board is about the height of it.  I am old school and also older 
laughno.gif
...  Photo's 3 years old and I turned 50 this past May - Cinco de Mayo.

I wrote something that I can't quite remember, but it was from the heart, enthusiastic and must have been creative... and then uploaded this group photo (am kneeling, with black hair).  I think regardless of electronic presence, they just want to see that you will be effective in spreading the Benefit love!  

inlove.gif
  Good luck ladies and have fun!!

I believe they're sending out tracking emails for the first batch of winners this week. I am literally refreshing my inbox every hour. I cannot believe I was chosen because I basically entered on a whim and was one of those girls who just put up a selfie. Good luck for all of you who entered the second round!

Quote: Originally Posted by DoubleShot /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I believe they're sending out tracking emails for the first batch of winners this week. I am literally refreshing my inbox every hour. I cannot believe I was chosen because I basically entered on a whim and was one of those girls who just put up a selfie. Good luck for all of you who entered the second round!

Well I mean when in the day today are they sending the winners for the 2nd round. 

Quote: Originally Posted by soccerkidtlk /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well I mean when in the day today are they sending the winners for the 2nd round.

It says on the website that everyone should be notified by the 11th and that's when they will update the lashbash page as well! =) They are reviewing them today so I wouldn't expect a email today. GOODLUCK! =D

Quote: Originally Posted by b3autynb3ast /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It says on the website that everyone should be notified by the 11th and that's when they will update the lashbash page as well! =) They are reviewing them today so I wouldn't expect a email today. GOODLUCK! =D

Oh ok when they said Sept 9 I thought they meant they were going to send out the emails today. Thanks!

got an email! I'm in! Yeaaaaaa! Check your emails! can't wait! Eeeeeeeeee! I'm giving out one gift set on my yt channel and one set on my instagram page!

Here's hoping the emails are still going out.. or mine is just slow... I really should of applied the first round but i was too busy with school.  

Latest posts

Back