Ipsy August 2015

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just wonder sometime...how they get a sneak peek alert before even they are out on social media...emails from the company beforehand???
When you unsub they send you these emails. If you resub the emails stop. It's to tempt you to come crawling back. They also seem to go out in waves so some quitters get them first. I do think that many bloggers have one cancelled account and one active. Not necessarily just to get the spoilers. They may have had two bags at one point or rejoined with a new account hoping to get better stuff. 

On a slightly related note, I bought something cute from the tarte website using the ipsy coupon. It always makes me smile thinking of the grouchy ladies at ulta always saying there are no coupons for prestige brands. 

I ordered from tarte this month and completely forgot to use that code but I signed up with my e-mail and recieved 15% off. I need to remember these sort of ipsy perks, knowing the discount codes.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I like the box, I may order a second box for myself. My other issue with that is if I get the same thing and it's stuff I didn't like :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

I would be happy with a lot these!! Tarte, Too Faced, Cover Fx, either of those nail polishes...once again Ipsy is looking better than this time last year.

I found what appeared to be a spoiler on the ipsy page. It is actually from 2013 but it looks recent because all of the comments are from a few days or weeks ago. It would be nice if they actually cleaned up old junk from their website. 

You are correct. It's so annoying because all of the comments are from 2015. 
The only reason I remember that spoiler is because people lost their ever loving minds over the fact that you either got highly coveted urban decay lipstick sample of a high retail value or lip balm.  It was a big ordeal. 

The only reason I remember that spoiler is because people lost their ever loving minds over the fact that you either got highly coveted urban decay lipstick sample of a high retail value or lip balm.  It was a big ordeal. 
Ha haha. I was so sad that I missed the lip balm. I thought those tubes with the pictures of fruit were so cute. 

This months bag! Yay or nay? I love it.

image.jpg

I think these are old spoilers for the August 2013 bag - it looks like the same products
Yep. I was tricked by these as well.  They look new because the comments all say 7/27/2015 or later. I wish Ipsy would clean up its website. When I want to look at old info- like how much were they charging on a deal back in March, the price is gone. But all these ancient spoilers remain.

Yep. I wish the put years on those spoilers. I happened to go to the 'past' bag thing and click on all the Aug ones available. They were in the 2013 bag. 

Back