Ipsy August 2015

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like hounds-tooth, but is it shiny or sparkly? I would like sparkly better than shiny since shiny implies plastic and I prefer cloth bags.

Ipsy posted a spoiler on snapchat..

image.jpg

Maybe it's just me but I feel as if the cosmetics are picked and then just put into a bag whether or not it's something you want.

For example, if you're the kind of person that doesn't like bright colors but that's all there is, that's what you're going to get.

I am glad that they have a new normalish looking stylist and Michelle is back. That being said I can't help but wonder how much money they spend on these videos. It just looks like a vanity exercise for the stylists. Look at me, I am young, skinny and wearing five different types of eyeliner at once. Tee hee. 

I am glad that they have a new normalish looking stylist and Michelle is back. That being said I can't help but wonder how much money they spend on these videos. It just looks like a vanity exercise for the stylists. Look at me, I am young, skinny and wearing five different types of eyeliner at once. Tee hee.
If they got rid of these stupid videos they could give EVERY subscriber good quality products!

I hate those videos.  As a grown adult it sort of makes me not want to tell my other adult friends about Ipsy.  They are very geared to the young crowd and not at all what I want to have associated with the professional adult image I am trying desperately to have the outside world believe in.

I hate those videos.  As a grown adult it sort of makes me not want to tell my other adult friends about Ipsy.  They are very geared to the young crowd and not at all what I want to have associated with the professional adult image I am trying desperately to have the outside world believe in.
Agreed.

Those videos are irritate me. I believe August will be my last month just because I have three 'bonus' items (redeemed with points) that I am waiting for and after I am gone. They should spend the $$ on quality products, or even reducing the shipping costs for us CDN customers instead of spending it on those videos.

I think I'll go with Glossybox next. 

After my annual gift expires in November I am gone - up until then (before November 1st) I will redeem all my points and cancel - I love BB and their awesome point system! I find them a more professional and geared-more-towards-my-age-group kind of company.

Yeah, I really hate these sneak peeks now too. I used to love them! I just keep seeing a bunch of things I would LOVE to try and not get even one of them... sad face.

Ack my experiment failed. I cleared my ipsy match and I got products that were meh. Took the quiz immediately

Back