Ipsy August 2015

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
early access is up
image.jpg

Now if at least one bag had the Doll10 blush and the other bag had the Noya lipstick, August would've been a great month. As is, the only things I'm excited about are the nail polish in one bag and the eye liner in the second bag.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmm.  I tried an experiment this month to see if a new subscription with a mostly blank quiz would yield better results.  It did get me the nail polish that I was hoping for, but the rest is just eh.  I'm getting:

Bag 1:

Hikari Lip Gloss

Lord & Berry Nub

Pencil Me In Eyeliner

Jessie's Girl Eye Primer

Batiste Dry Shampoo

Bag 2:

Hirari Lip Gloss

Pencil me in Eyeliner

Skone Eye/Lip  Liner

Marsk Brush

Marc Anthony Morocco Oil

Bag 3 (Don't judge lol):

Trust Fund Nail Polish

Hikari Lip Gloss

Starlooks Eyeliner Pen

Lather Face Wash

Briogeo Volumizer

I am glad there is a nice selection between the bags,  Other than a repeat of the Pencil Me In eyeliner and all of them getting the Hikari, there are no other dupes.

I cleared my profile last month to say I only wanted nail polish.

What did I not get this month? NAIL POLISH.

SO GLAD I canceled Ipsy after this month.  Good riddance.

Another sucky bag, I don't mean to sound like a whiny little child but it is a sucky bag. I have fine hair that needs volume. But do I get dry shampoo ever...no. I could just buy it myself but it should be in my bag. And It' so weird because my sister and I have the same settings, yet month after month she gets the bag that everyone (including me) wants. end rant.

Ipsy-08-2015.jpg

This is my first Ipsy bag, and I'm happy with the items in it =) Everything in it is something that I'd use and I love that they took my profile into account (as I've seen on here that they don't always do so). 

Capture3.PNG

I'm getting the worse bag.

I have marked I don't like nail polish or lipgloss, and that I don't want moisturizer or eyeliner. 

and this is what I'm getting:

ipsy.png

I got my spoiler.

Hmm, I can put up an attachment but I don't know how to just have it be an image.

Screen Shot 2015-08-05 at 11.01.41 AM.png

• Starlooks Luxe Longwear Eye Liner Pen
  • OFRA Comsetics Lip Liner in Wine
  • JUARA Skincare Turmeric Antioxidant Radiance Facial Mask
  • Marc Anthony Nourishing Argan Oil of Morocco Oil Treatment
  • tarte deluxe LipSurgence™ skintuitive lip gloss in energy

Here's what I'm getting.

I'm looking forward to the nail polish and the lippie. So glad it's not pink; all of the lippies I currently have are pink, except for the one brown one.

I got my second account's spoiler, which is only a little  close to the first one:

ipsy2.jpg

2mnkxol.jpg

*sighs loudly* i am so mad they sent me the Noyah lipstick again. 
I'm getting the same bag!! I'm mad about two moisturizers in the same bag, I'm drowning in moisturizer. I hate nude lipstick and don't use lip liners. Why can't I ever get a lipgloss from Ipsy??? I think I got a Noyah lipstick long ago in a Lip Monthly bag, just crap again this month Ipsy. I keep up my subscription in the hopes I will get a great bag and after 13 months, I've had two really good bags. 

This is my bag plus the Lather face wash that is out of the screen shot.

I really wanted the tarte lip gloss and the purple nail polish but I am excited for the doll 10 blush I'm getting.

In over a year, Ipsy has never sent me a Tarte product, a gel or pen eyeliner or a dry shampoo- why?? :(

I did get a beautiful nail polish in my last bag so I didn't expect to get another polish this time.

My bag is not the worst, but not the best either.

image.jpg

Back