Ipsy February 2016 *Spoiler*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does this mean new members are WITHOUT A DOUBT going to get the eyeliner? Because I would MUCH rather get the highlighter, or concealer, or even the mini primer oil. I just bought some eyeliner and really dont need more of it right now. 

But the bag does make my inner nerd squeal  :wub:   :wub:   :wub:

More sneak peeks...

12424531_913083612142357_1005739911_n.jpg

918205_1662651550655506_1347782155_n.jpg

Ooh that Ciate nail polish. The Trust Fund is a little TOO pink for me. But I agree the Josie Maran Highlighter Stick looks like it fits the bill. That things is 28 dollars on Sephora and what's being used in the snapchat peek seems to be full size...

Just saw the sneak peek vid. It does look full size. I'm on a highlighter kick so I would LOVE to get that. Agreed re: the  colour of the Trust Fund polish. The Ciate seems more wearable but it's mini vs. the full-sized TF polish, so there's that.

Overall, it's shaping up to be a really good bag. But knowing my luck, I'll probably get the tiny Mary Lou sample and the Trestique blush stick. :|

Just saw the sneak peek vid. It does look full size. I'm on a highlighter kick so I would LOVE to get that. Agreed re: the  colour of the Trust Fund polish. The Ciate seems more wearable but it's mini vs. the full-sized TF polish, so there's that.

Overall, it's shaping up to be a really good bag. But knowing my luck, I'll probably get the tiny Mary Lou sample and the Trestique blush stick. :|
I wouldn't really mind either, I mean even if the Mary Lou sample is small highlighter is something that is typically used in moderation. 

In a perfect world I get the Bye Bye Concealer, Ciate Polish, and Josie Maran highlighter stick but I doubt I'm that lucky 

As a bit of a summary, here's what we got so far. 

EVERYONE gets one of the five following items

IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye Concealer
Trust Fund Nail Polish (most likely full size)
theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer
theBalm Mr Write Now Eyeliner in Scott (burgundy) or Jac (bronze)
Smashbox Primer Oil

And after that you could possibly get
-Bellapiere loose mineral blush
-2 kinds of Luxie Beauty Brush
-Organiz B5 Oil Mist
-Josie Maran Highlighter Stick
-Ciate Mini Nail Polish in Sundays (light pink) or a red color
-A pink gel top coat
-Trestique blush stick in Bora Bora Coral

I saw the pink gel top coat on Sephora's website and it looks nice too. It says it nourishes nails while giving them a healthy pink sheen.

This month looks great! I'm super excited! I've had my fingers crossed for the Trust Fund but there's enough good stuff here that I think I'm pretty safe no matter what. 

This month looks great! I'm super excited! I've had my fingers crossed for the Trust Fund but there's enough good stuff here that I think I'm pretty safe no matter what. 
On the first page of this thread and the second everyone was saying they were glad they cancelled or were going to cancel soon, but I'm going to be so happy with these items. 

The only item I've seen so far that I don't like is the trust fund, actually, because its not my color. 

Also, totally with everyone on the Josie Maran highlighter stick. I want it more then anything in the world...

On the first page of this thread and the second everyone was saying they were glad they cancelled or were going to cancel soon, but I'm going to be so happy with these items. 

The only item I've seen so far that I don't like is the trust fund, actually, because its not my color. 

Also, totally with everyone on the Josie Maran highlighter stick. I want it more then anything in the world...
I think this is looking like a good month too! I'm excited to see what's in my bag!

As a bit of a summary, here's what we got so far. 

EVERYONE gets one of the five following items

IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye Concealer
Trust Fund Nail Polish (most likely full size)
theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer
theBalm Mr Write Now Eyeliner in Scott (burgundy) or Jac (bronze)
Smashbox Primer Oil

And after that you could possibly get
-Bellapiere loose mineral blush
-2 kinds of Luxie Beauty Brush
-Organiz B5 Oil Mist
-Josie Maran Highlighter Stick
-Ciate Mini Nail Polish in Sundays (light pink) or a red color
-A pink gel top coat
-Trestique blush stick in Bora Bora Coral
Add to that the Naked Cosmetics eyeshadow pigment in #02 Sierra Nevada.

I always forget, when can we usually see what's in our bag?
Around the 6th or 7th we get Glam room access.

Another official sneak peek:

12424483_1639957472891712_393385294_n.jpg

So it seems the updated list of possible items goes like this:

o   IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye Concealer

o   Trust Fund Nail Polish (I’m Kind of a Big Deal)

o   theBalm Mary Lou-Manizer sample

o   theBalm Mr Write Now Eyeliner in Scott (Burgundy) or Jac (Bronze)

o   Smashbox Primer Oil

o   Bellapeire loose mineral blush

o   Luxie Beauty Brush (Blender?)

o   Luxie Beauty Brush (Flat liner)

o   Organiz B5 Oil Mist

o   Josie Maran Highlighter Stick

o   Ciate Mini Nail Polish in Sundays (light pink)

o   Ciate Mini Nail Polish (Red)

o   Perfect Formula Pink Gel top coat

o   Trestique blush stick in Bora Bora Coral

o   Naked Cosmetics eyeshadow pigment in #02 Sierra Nevada

o   Naked Cosmetics eyeshadow pigment in ???

o   Paula Dorf Baby Eyes enhancer 

Back