Ipsy May 2015 *Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty happy about any of these. I'd even be happy with the pixi bronzer but I received it the last time it went out. 

Ooo, love the luxe brush I got last time, would love another one. I don't use bronzer, so that'd be a bummer for me, but not the end of the work.

Man, I need to figure out why my CC didn't go through this month. I just got a note saying they tried to charge me but got denied!

Wow. I'd be into any of those things.

I use the It cosmetics CC cream in light, and I really really like it. I'd be happy to have a small bottle for traveling.

After my April bag disaster I'm hoping for much better this month. If not I'm planning to cancel. Every item I received last month was opposite to what I have set in my quiz. I sent ipsycare multiple emails about it and after not hearing back for 9 days I finally posted on their Facebook about it. I got a super rude response back, and they told me what is set in my quiz doesn't really impact the items I receive each month (seriously?!?). Terrible customer service! As for May, Im hoping for Glamglow and no bronzer! As a fair skinned red head I've got no use for it, and with my luck any concealer I'm sent will be way too dark!

I hope for no Chella eyebrow pencil. I had one from the trade long time ago. Used not so many times and I dropped it. I think the pencil was broken from the inside and I couldn't twist the rest of them up. I had to throw away almost new pencil :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

After my April bag disaster I'm hoping for much better this month. If not I'm planning to cancel. Every item I received last month was opposite to what I have set in my quiz. I sent ipsycare multiple emails about it and after not hearing back for 9 days I finally posted on their Facebook about it. I got a super rude response back, and they told me what is set in my quiz doesn't really impact the items I receive each month (seriously?!?). Terrible customer service! As for May, Im hoping for Glamglow and no bronzer! As a fair skinned red head I've got no use for it, and with my luck any concealer I'm sent will be way too dark!
It always bummed me out each month to see all the great stuff that I did not get. I wish they were more like 3b where almost everyone gets the same things. I wouldn't mind getting hair oil if I didn't feel like it took the place of something else that I would have loved. I was surprised that medium boo boo concealer was a perfect match. I am vampire pale. 

I have been wanting to try that UD lip pencil since it came out! I really hope I get that or at least the glamglow cleanser. 

Then what is the point of even doing a quiz?? ugh 

I really want to try one of the Glamglow products, so I hope I get it!  Last month was a really good bag, so fingers crossed for another one! :wub:

I'm at a place of product overload and don't really need any of this stuff, but... I would like to try the Luxie brush.

I'd also be happy with the Urban Decay O Zone pencil, I already have 2 of them and think they are useful.  If I received one from Ipsy I'd be able to keep it in my travel bag.

The It product looks nice, but most of the time when products of this sort are sent out they are not in a shade fair enough for me.

I've already received the Chella brow pencil and the Pixi bronzer from previous Ipsy bags.  I like the Pixi bronzer.  I found the Chella to be hard and not really transfer the color on to my brows.  Not sure if I just got a dud or if they are all like that.

I absolutely detest the new sneak peek videos.  From what I think I might have maybe seen in sneak peek #2 I don't want any of it.  It looked like lashes, tanner, and a bronzer.  I could be completely wrong though and it could have amazing stuff in there and my brain was just trying to fight off the seizures by picturing lashes, tanner, and bronzer.

I typed off a list of the newest items seen in Sneak Peek #2.

(No pic because I regrammed a photo on IG that someone else put together and I don't know if I can post it here?)

Sorry, didn't attach the first time I posted. ;)

image.jpg

Thank you for typing that all up.  Nope, don't want any of it lol.

Back