Ipsy: NYX Single Eyeshadows in the September Glambag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by emvee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So is ipsy sending us "old" makeup samples? Provided to them by Nyx?

^^^^This was my thought as well

Quote: Originally Posted by mommamowad /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by mommamowad /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  # 112 Fahrenheit ( which is discontinued ! ) and Rock - not sure about the number sorry its upstairs
 i cant find anyone who also got Fahrenheit  am i the only one??? pretty color but i don't think it will work with my coloring. but I'm kinda appalled its so old

I wish I had gotten Fahrenheit. That color looks gorgeous!

Quote: Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wish I had gotten Fahrenheit. That color looks gorgeous!
its does look nice i dont think it will work for me though... i didn't want to try it because it might go to a friend of mine she got a blue one but im not sure which one.

I got ES95 Hot Crystal. It's a really sparkly white shimmer. I didn't see this on the list already until after I posted. Lol I checked the list twice even.

I got ES86 Lanikai and I was wondering why I couldn't find it ANYWHERE on the internet.

Because it's discontinued....weeee.
wacko.gif

ES128A Pure Gold.  I don't see it on their site but I'm 50 years old.  Makeup never had expiration dates up until what?  10 or so years ago?  I'm alive and kicking, not blind, no lip cancer or arsenic/lead poisoning.  I also don't have OMG my eyeshadow is 2 years old and might kill me issues.  

Yes, I know that there have been more "awareness" issues of ingredients and such in recent years but I believe that younger people freak out needlessly.  I'm more worried about what's in my water than I m about how old my eyeshadow is.  Seriously.

This is a potential 'yikes' situation. Has anyone contacted Nyx or Ipsy to see what they say?

My coworker and I aren't going to open ours for the time being.

now someone on the Sept ipsy bag thread said they emailed ipsy and they replied to her this isn't happening ! how is that possible when i HAVE ONE IN MY HAND from ipsy that is no longer available. is that different from discontinued ???? I'm still looking for a post i had on the ipsy facebook page about my eyeshadow and i cant find it anywhere. if they deleted it doesn't hat seem guilty ?

My email to NYX: One more question. A few people have asked me to verify if these colors were discontinued or if these colors are making a comeback. If discontinued when were these discontinued? A few of my members at MakeupTalk wanted to by Fahrenheit, for example, but it’s not on the NYX site.

NYX rep reply: Sure thing! If it’s not available for purchase on the website this item has been completely sold out and will no longer be available for purchase.

Back