Ipsy: NYX Single Eyeshadows in the September Glambag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Karlasugar posted these swatches a while back (in 2011). Rust is still sold, Fahrenheit no longer is and neither is Pine Nut. So the closest among NYX shadows would be Rust.

Quote: Originally Posted by mommamowad /img/forum/go_quote.gif
   i cant find anyone who also got Fahrenheit  am i the only one??? pretty color but i don't think it will work with my coloring. but I'm kinda appalled its so old

I got Fahrenheit!

Quote: Originally Posted by allistra44 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How is this an overreaction? People are just being cautious. That's great that you used yours and didn't have any issues, but there are lots of people who would rather make SURE the product is 100% ok before putting it near their eyes.. Not worth risking an infection over a cheap eye shadow. 

I'm more irritated about the fact that Ipsy is sending out products that aren't even available for purchase directly from the company any more. Part of the reason I sub to Ipsy is to try NEW things...not items that are on their way out. If I wanted to buy stuff like that, I'd hit the clearance rack at Ulta. 
I have to agree with you.  I work in an FDA regulated industry so this issue hits close to home.   Any product, regardless of the expiry date, if not store properly may actually be expired.

Stay within your own comfort level.

Hi everyone! We just wanted to stop by and clear up the confusion. None of the products we sent in your Ipsy glam bags are expired in any way. Having just launched in Target, and with so many Ipsy glam bags to fill, some of the shades of eye shadow that were sent are now completely sold out. While they're still not available for purchase on our website, we've gone ahead and added those shades back to the the product page just to clear up any confusion.

If you're not happy with the shade of eye shadow you received, we'll absolutely swap it out with another one of your choice. Feel free to send us a PM and with the shade you received and which you'd like to swap it out with, and we'll send out a return label to allow you to return your current item and get a new one.

We want you all to be happy with your NYX products in the glam bags (that's why we participate!) so please feel free to contact us directly if you're not 100% satisfied.

Quote: Originally Posted by nyxcosmetics /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hi everyone! We just wanted to stop by and clear up the confusion. None of the products we sent in your Ipsy glam bags are expired in any way. Having just launched in Target, and with so many Ipsy glam bags to fill, some of the shades of eye shadow that were sent are now completely sold out. While they're still not available for purchase on our website, we've gone ahead and added those shades back to the the product page just to clear up any confusion.

If you're not happy with the shade of eye shadow you received, we'll be absolutely swap it out with another one of your choice. Feel free to send us a PM and with the shade you received and which you'd like to swap it out with, and we'll send out a return label to allow you to return your current item and get a new one.

We want you all to be happy with your NYX products in the glam bags (that's why we participate!) so please feel free to contact us directly if you're not 100% satisfied.

This is awesome.  Well done!

Yay NYX! So... those of us hunting out Fahrenheit can buy it!! Thank you so much for adding those colors. It was absolutely frustrating for people to get a color only to find out that they can't buy other shades sent out (especially Fahrenheit).

Well scratch that... Fahrenheit is one of the sold out colors. LOL Dang it! Ok, now to check the swap forum to see who is willing to part with theirs. LOL

Quote: Originally Posted by nyxcosmetics /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If you're not happy with the shade of eye shadow you received, we'll absolutely swap it out with another one of your choice. Feel free to send us a PM and with the shade you received and which you'd like to swap it out with, and we'll send out a return label to allow you to return your current item and get a new one.

I will be more inclined to check out NYX products the next time I'm at Target knowing that they care about their customers.  Thanks NYX!

Quote: Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Yay NYX! So... those of us hunting out Fahrenheit can buy it!! Thank you so much for adding those colors. It was absolutely frustrating for people to get a color only to find out that they can't buy other shades sent out (especially Fahrenheit).

Well scratch that... Fahrenheit is one of the sold out colors. LOL Dang it! Ok, now to check the swap forum to see who is willing to part with theirs. LOL

Sorry! That's one of the shades that's sold out at the moment. We do hope you manage to find someone who will swap with you!

Hopefully someone wants to part with their shadow because it's a gorgeous color.

Darn !! :(if only I had not swatched my nyx eyeshadow I got. Lol which is farhenheit! Too bad because I was not satisfied with the color :-/ oh welI I still love ipsy & nyx !! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by mandiebbylove /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Darn !! :(if only I had not swatched my nyx eyeshadow I got. Lol which is farhenheit! Too bad because I was not satisfied with the color :-/ oh welI I still love ipsy & nyx !!
frown.gif

You can still swap it out even if you swatched it. Or you can send it to Zadidoll and we'll send you a replacement in exchange :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You can still swap it out even if you swatched it. Or you can send it to Zadidoll and we'll send you a replacement in exchange :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I would be more then happy to send it to zadidoll ! ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> what are the colors I can swap it for? ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I would rather send it to someone who would use it!

I just wanted to applaud NYX on their going the extra mile to come here and offer reassurance to those who were worried. I was SO delighted to own my very first NYX eye shadow that I wasn't concerned (it's the little things, lol).... I'm totally happy with my color of Charcoal, also I think the shadows are gorgeous with such adorable packaging! It's not everyday that you see a company care this much about the people that use their products, even if it's through a sub like Ipsy so I am just super impressed. This makes me excited about becoming a NYX customer and as quickly as I possibly can get back on my feet from my son's accident, I will be building onto my first NYX eye shadow.... Thank you NYX for showing me that excellent customer service STILL exists!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by mandiebbylove /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would be more then happy to send it to zadidoll ! ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> what are the colors I can swap it for? ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I would rather send it to someone who would use it!

You can swap it for any shade of eye shadow you like, even if it wasn't on the list of items we sent to Ipsy.

Quote: Originally Posted by beach16sm /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I just wanted to applaud NYX on their going the extra mile to come here and offer reassurance to those who were worried. I was SO delighted to own my very first NYX eye shadow that I wasn't concerned (it's the little things, lol).... I'm totally happy with my color of Charcoal, also I think the shadows are gorgeous with such adorable packaging! It's not everyday that you see a company care this much about the people that use their products, even if it's through a sub like Ipsy so I am just super impressed. This makes me excited about becoming a NYX customer and as quickly as I possibly can get back on my feet from my son's accident, I will be building onto my first NYX eye shadow.... Thank you NYX for showing me that excellent customer service STILL exists!!!

That's so nice to hear! Customer service is really important to us. Without the word-of-mouth recommendations to try NYX, we wouldn't be where we are today, so we're not going to stop caring about our customers who were there with us from day one!

How do I go about sending it to zadidoll? Thank you nyx ! Great customer service do I pm you here with the shade?

How do I go about sending it to zadidoll? Thank you nyx ! Great customer service do I pm you here with the shade? ReplyQuote Multi

Back