Ipsy: NYX Single Eyeshadows in the September Glambag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just want to say  how  much I like My Purple, I have worked non stop pretty much night and day since I got my Ipsy bag and even if I dont do my full makeup I grab my  Purple out and put some on it goes so well with my green eyes. Which is odd because i don't even use  chap stick or hand lotion on a daily basis. Im sure I will  cut back and use another  slection of colors when I have time to rest and relax and actually do full makeup but for now I love it.

Quote: Originally Posted by nyxcosmetics /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You can swap it for any shade of eye shadow you like, even if it wasn't on the list of items we sent to Ipsy.

This is awesome!  As a warmer skin tone, I can't really rock the blue  shimmer shade I got and it doesn't seem to be a hit in the trades either.  I'd much rather swap for another shade that would work for me.  

Now if Starlooks would let us swap eye pencils...

That's so nice to hear! Customer service is really important to us. Without the word-of-mouth recommendations to try NYX, we wouldn't be where we are today, so we're not going to stop caring about our customers who were there with us from day one!

NYX, this is a portion of the comment i posted on Zadidoll's facebook account-- "class act and great business savvy. way to go NYX ! that's the kind of company i want to spend money with." and seeing how you went out of your way to post on MUT  just proves it ! this was my first NYX eyeshadow compact but not my first NYX product, and I'm happy to say now it definitely WONT be my last ! i am beyond thrilled with your response to this issue

Denise Atkinson

p.s i was one of the lucky ones that received  Fahrenheit !  i also received Rock and i love it ! it looks amazing on.

Quote: Originally Posted by mommamowad /img/forum/go_quote.gif

NYX, this is a portion of the comment i posted on Zadidoll's facebook account-- "class act and great business savvy. way to go NYX ! that's the kind of company i want to spend money with." and seeing how you went out of your way to post on MUT  just proves it ! this was my first NYX eyeshadow compact but not my first NYX product, and I'm happy to say now it definitely WONT be my last ! i am beyond thrilled with your response to this issue

Denise Atkinson

p.s i was one of the lucky ones that received  Fahrenheit !  i also received Rock and i love it ! it looks amazing on.

That's so sweet! Thanks for the kind words :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by lorizav /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did anyone who sent a pm to nyx re an exchange get a response yet?

It's a new account and limited to 2 posts per day. So it's best to email NYX than PM.

Wow! Okay, I'm totally a NYX fan all the way now. I got that sad periwinkle blue color and would really love to swap it for something else. How do we email the company directly? I didn't see the contact anywhere in their previous posts (though I will admit I quickly skimmed). Thanks to NYX for amazing customer service!!

I think NYX is going to gain many new customers over this amazing customer service. I am very impressed! Way to go NYX!

Hi everyone! We just wanted to stop by and clear up the confusion. None of the products we sent in your Ipsy glam bags are expired in any way. Having just launched in Target, and with so many Ipsy glam bags to fill, some of the shades of eye shadow that were sent are now completely sold out. While they're still not available for purchase on our website, we've gone ahead and added those shades back to the the product page just to clear up any confusion.

If you're not happy with the shade of eye shadow you received, we'll absolutely swap it out with another one of your choice. Feel free to send us a PM and with the shade you received and which you'd like to swap it out with, and we'll send out a return label to allow you to return your current item and get a new one.

We want you all to be happy with your NYX products in the glam bags (that's why we participate!) so please feel free to contact us directly if you're not 100% satisfied.

Awesome customer service! 

claps.gif

I think NYX is going to gain many new customers over this amazing customer service. I am very impressed! Way to go NYX!
Yup, as if I weren't already recommending them to my friends for their loose powder shadows and milk crayon, I am definitely loving the brand image itself now.

Quote: Originally Posted by jessilng /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yup, as if I weren't already recommending them to my friends for their loose powder shadows and milk crayon, I am definitely loving the brand image itself now.

I went on their site and created an account and have already started planning an order. I wouldn't have done that if this had not happened.

Thanks, Zadidoll! I agree with NYX gaining customers. I've never made a purchase from them but I just added up a decent shopping cart stash!! I LOVE great customer service!!

Quote: Originally Posted by ButterflyGrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I already heard back from NYX and they are processing my exchange. They are truly amazing!

Did you contact them through here or on their website?

Quote: Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did you contact them through here or on their website?

I contacted them through here via PM and they responded via PM probably within 1 hour at most.

I got a reply to my PM today! They asked me to email their CS, so if anyone still wants to exchange I'd just email them using Zadi's suggested subject line :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks, I just emailed them and am going to swap the " sad periwinkle blue". (Great quote) for champagne or white. I will also place another order because I have just discovered their black label lipsticks and am in love and in fear of running out should the colors get discontinued :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hi everyone! We just wanted to stop by and clear up the confusion. None of the products we sent in your Ipsy glam bags are expired in any way. Having just launched in Target, and with so many Ipsy glam bags to fill, some of the shades of eye shadow that were sent are now completely sold out. While they're still not available for purchase on our website, we've gone ahead and added those shades back to the the product page just to clear up any confusion. If you're not happy with the shade of eye shadow you received, we'll absolutely swap it out with another one of your choice. Feel free to send us a PM and with the shade you received and which you'd like to swap it out with, and we'll send out a return label to allow you to return your current item and get a new one. We want you all to be happy with your NYX products in the glam bags (that's why we participate!) so please feel free to contact us directly if you're not 100% satisfied.
Hi! Okay, I'm not planning to exchange my color (I haven't received it yet but am sure it will work fine), BUT just wanted to say this brought a tear to my eye. That sounds extreme but good customer service and kindness aren't very common these days. Thanks!

Back