Jaime Lynn Spears is Pregnant

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that is beyond ridiculous......she is 16 for goodness sakes! what was she thinking!! their family is screwed up anyways so i'm not that surprised.

hopefully she'll do better than britney

How old is the father? Was it even legal for them to be having sex? Geez.

This is really sad.

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif How old is the father? Was it even legal for them to be having sex? Geez.
This is really sad.

He's 19. One article I read said they met at church and were living together, lol.

Wow... I wonder if Nickelodeon will keep her on their network. She isn't a very good example for her fans.

agreed, with the amount of protection available even just over the counter, there was no need for her to get pregnant.

what a sad story... I also thought she was the 'normal' one. The whole family seems to have issues it seems

that being said, good on her for taking responsibility. We can only hope she'll do a good job and if so then congrats to her I guess. It's not like she can't support it

OMG the whole world is pregnant! Jessica, Jlo, Giada, Nicole, Lily Allen, Halle. It's like children of the corn! Haha!

I was shocked to hear this.. I cant imagine Nick allowing her to do a TV show with her 16 year old pregnant belly showing through a tube top. lol. I think parents would burn the Nick studio down.

who's next? dakota fanning? oh how about amy winehouse? oh wait her mans in jail right now, but wouldnt that be crazy!!

Britney had a baby in her 20's not her teens!! and she wanted to get married and have kids and thats what she did....jamie on the other hand dont know what happend with her....but hey there are alot of teens that get pregnant....I think you can have a kid at any age just aslong as you can handle it and your responsilbe about it.

and what a slap in the face to britney to hear about it with the rest of the world! makes me wonder what she's done to Jamie Lynn to make her not tell her something so big.

*jaw drops*

I feel sad for her. It's going to be a major reality check when the baby is born. Good luck to her I guess.

i'm not a big fan of celeb. gossip,

but i respect her for deciding to

keep the baby & continue with the

pregnancy. SO many 16 year olds

are getting pregnant. i really don't

see the big deal. it was her choice,

her life, people need to just let it

be. i'm probably going to get attacked

for this post, but it's just what i feel.

i'm not saying it's okay for people to

get pregnant at such a young age,

but hey, atleast she's being responsible

enough to continue with it & not

kill the poor baby. just thinking positivly.

[atleast trying to lol]

I am pretty speechless.

:
redface.gif
ver it::

I always liked Jaime, and I don't think any less of her because of what happened. Has anyone read the article? Condoms can break, who knows. It's probably likely that she didn't use protection though... but maybe we're wrong. I am glad she is having the baby. I hope she doesn't follow in Britney's footsteps. Motherhood usually matures people for the better, but just the opposite in Britney's case.

I dont think going through with a pregnancy necessarily makes you "responsible". The true test of responsibilty is going to come when the baby is born.

Back