Jaime Lynn Spears is Pregnant

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Curiosity /img/forum/go_quote.gif People are only making such a big deal because she's
a) Britney's sister

B) In the celebrity limelight

Whilst, I personally do not condone this, I would just like to point out that she is not the only 16 year old who is pregnant- there are many.

That may be but they are (sadly) nameless to us - Jaime is a big deal because we are exposed to her in the media - just like if we know someone or are exposed to someone who is 16 and pregnant - it is a big deal to us. I am sure its no big deal to anyone who doesnt know who jaime lynn is and has not heard of this news yet.

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Where the hell is the dad in all this? I know! I never hear about Daddy Spears. Unlike daddy Lohan...

Well, I admit I was shocked, but I don't think this means she's going to turn up like Britney. After all the BC available now there's sincerely no excuse but shit happens. She and her boyfriend both sound like mature and responsible people, lets hope they raise their child properly and wish them luck. Who knows, maybe she'll turn out to be a great mom unlike her sister, only time will tell.

my mom came running in the day they announced it on tv from the other room to tell me.

i thought like something happened to my dad or my sister or someone else we know.

but when she told me i was like 'hua, not suprised' and went about wandering online.

well later on i went on cnn.com to check out the news and there was the story on the front page of cnn.com, then pretty much ignored it.

my mom keeps talking about it, but she's big into these celebrity things.

She's too young.

There are many problems with this family.

Hope they can pass bad things soon.

Originally Posted by Saje /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I know! I never hear about Daddy Spears. Unlike daddy Lohan...

he's an alcoholic, a prescription pill addict, and about 5 years ago he stole $5000 from Britney and spent it on cocaine and prostitutes. seriously that is the only thing i have ever heard said about this man. oh and apparently he owns an ice cream parlour lol.
but actually he seems like the sensible one in the family! i remember just before britney went into rehab he said something like 'my ex wife and i are concerned about her, she's a real sick little girl'...glad to hear someone realises that! and he's meant to be heart broken cos he thinks Jamie has ruined her life and was furious that Lynne pimped her out to OK magazine.

Oh good to know. I thought he was just gone. I just hope things work out ok for all the spears kids. Current and future.

Back