Julep April 2012 Mystery Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course I have no restraint. I wonder if they all include a $50 gift certificate or if that was one of the big boxes. I bought one anyways, cause who needs to eat good food for the rest of the month? Not me, ramen here I come!

Originally Posted by Ampym /img/forum/go_quote.gif
[QUOT
Me too! I got one and figured I could skip my regular box

This month .

Yeah I skipped march and april, and May will be free for me so I feel less bad.

Of course I have no restraint. I wonder if they all include a $50 gift certificate or if that was one of the big boxes. I bought one anyways, cause who needs to eat good food for the rest of the month? Not me, ramen here I come!
Nothing wrong with Ramen :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> especially if it means we may get a $50 gift card!

I was stalking the Julep FB when I noticed a new email notification and it was my Julep shipping! WOOHOOO! I used my mind powers, obviously, and willed it to ship. lol. 
icon_lol.gif
 Come ooooon awesome mystery box!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mine hasn't shipped yet and I am going on vacation for a week so I guess I will have something awesome to look forward to when I get back!!

Originally Posted by HelloLeilani /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was stalking the Julep FB when I noticed a new email notification and it was my Julep shipping! WOOHOOO! I used my mind powers, obviously, and willed it to ship. lol. 
icon_lol.gif
 Come ooooon awesome mystery box!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine hasn't shipped yet and I am going on vacation for a week so I guess I will have something awesome to look forward to when I get back!!

Hope you're going somewhere fun! Have a great time. Hopefully you have super AMMMAAAZE stuff to come home to! 
heart.gif

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh I forgot to send you that email, I hadn't finished the list yet but I'll send you what I have asap! 

Will there be just nail polish in the box or other stuff too? I have a new found love for nail polish and i want to get this box.

Going to New York! And I am going to IMATS on Saturday so there will be a huge make up haul I am sure! LOL

Originally Posted by HelloLeilani /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hope you're going somewhere fun! Have a great time. Hopefully you have super AMMMAAAZE stuff to come home to! 
heart.gif

I spoke with CS yesterday and they told me the mystery boxes started shipping yesterday .. so hopefully I get my shipping notification soon. On another note my intro box (Classic with a Twist) is out for delivery today, yey!!

Anyone else notice that the really good mystery boxes that people are opening in their videos all have Parcel Post on their shipping label?  I guess my mystery box must be a smaller one because my shipping notification said it's First Class Mail so it must be pretty light like my regular monthly Julep boxes. 
scared.gif
  I was really hoping for one of the big mystery boxes!  But I guess we all were. 
biggrin.gif

Mine says under service, "package services" ...is that parcel or first class? lol.

All my shipping notification said was, "Your order was shipped to you on 04/09/2012 via U.S. Postal Service mail to

the following address". I see nothing on my email or my link stating parcel or first class. 

I still haven't received my shipping notification! This is the first time I was tempted into buying the mystery box...so I'm super excited, lol.

You may be onto something. I got my Julep intro box today and the service says First Class Mail. 

Originally Posted by Kittygirl4 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Anyone else notice that the really good mystery boxes that people are opening in their videos all have Parcel Post on their shipping label?  I guess my mystery box must be a smaller one because my shipping notification said it's First Class Mail so it must be pretty light like my regular monthly Julep boxes. 
scared.gif
  I was really hoping for one of the big mystery boxes!  But I guess we all were. 
biggrin.gif

Maybe I'm wrong, but when I copy my tracking # and enter it on USPS Track & Confirm it says Service:  First Class Mail.  Mine shipped yesterday, but it hasn't been updated today. 

Back