Julep: April 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by MakeupGalore /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OMG IM GETTING THE WHOLE COLLECTION!! And omg they finally came out with my namesake, JANELLE...but they spelled it JANEL (oh well, beggars can't be choosers). Love neons!!! 
I might upgrade too. I don't have anything like it in my collection. I AM EXCITED.

Now I'm really glad that I skipped the Spring Mystery Box...I had a feeling I should save my $$$.

These colors are fabulous! Now to decide which box to get!

I'm kind of new to the different types of nail polish; what is a frost finish like? 

Originally Posted by katlyne /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Haha! Happy to be of service
smile.gif
OH MAN TOO FUNNY!!! There is a maraschino cherry color!!! you predicted a color!!!!   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by MakeupGalore /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OMG IM GETTING THE WHOLE COLLECTION!! And omg they finally came out with my namesake, JANELLE...but they spelled it JANEL (oh well, beggars can't be choosers). Love neons!!! 

At least you'll get one with your name lol

I can't decide what profile I'm want to go with month.  I'm normally It Girl but I want to try the cuticle cream and I like that blue color but I'm not a fan of orange.  Maybe there will be one month when I won't get add-ons.   

Originally Posted by tasertag /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm a little scared of the dry shampoo if I upgrade.
I'm watching their video and kind of want to try, but Idk about not washing my hair for 3-4 days. I like 2 of the 3 colors from It Girl.... so I think I'll be switching to that this time, but I also want to try the cuticle serum.

Originally Posted by mscuracchio /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That made me smile!!!  I'm going to tell my co-workers... no one can say my last name... so they were looking for a nickname... you gave me one!!!!!  thanks chica!! 
is it pronounced like skura-key-o? or without the S if that's not part of it. that's how it would be in Italian :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

To rule out that it's Hotmail log into your account.

To change your language settings in Hotmail log into your account. At the top right you'll see your name and a "cog" next to it. In the drop down menu select "More mail settings". Select Language under Customizing Outlook and of course select English and scroll all the way to the bottom and click on Save. This should take care of the problem and if not then it's something on Julep's end.

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

is it pronounced like skura-key-o? that's how it would be in Italian :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Yep!! you are correct!!!!  Not many can say it... I've had soooo many co workers get it wrong since I got married!  It is comical sometimes 

sadly, i'm skipping. I don't really like any of them. but I can be excited for the 20th again as soon as the 1st rolls around. =) they're not really neon if you see the swatches, except for the blue and orange.

Originally Posted by katlyne /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What about if say you have a little sister that is just getting Julep? Different name, same adress and cc info? I just think there's too many maybes to cancel someones order without getting all the circumstances
it says in the fine print that it's one per household. so technically you are not allowed to get one for a sibling.. she can get the intro box, but just not for free.

it would be very easy to make up a new name every month for free nail polish. its a sad fact that there are people out there who enjoy scamming companies on the internet, the policies julep have in place are to protect themselves.

You may have legitimately passed the free box on to a friend, but what if 1000 other people out there are getting a free box every month and selling them for profit on ebay...

prices go up, and that sucks for everybody. 

Originally Posted by ling168 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm watching their video and kind of want to try, but Idk about not washing my hair for 3-4 days. I like 2 of the 3 colors from It Girl.... so I think I'll be switching to that this time, but I also want to try the cuticle serum.
I just watched the video. Maybe I'd use it when I travel or camp, but I can't see myself going shampoo free beyond 2 days.

Originally Posted by latinafeminista /img/forum/go_quote.gif

These colors are fabulous! Now to decide which box to get!

I'm kind of new to the different types of nail polish; what is a frost finish like? 
Frosts are similar to shimmers. They remind me of frost in the wintertime. I found this blog through Google that sums up the different nail polish finishes.

http://nailjuice.blogspot.com/p/nail-polish-finishes.html

Latest posts

Back