Julep: April 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm always afraid to get the full upgrade in case I would have gotten a golden box if I hadn't!

Darn it! I figured we would have some bland colors and I could pass Julep this month. I can't say no to brights! It appears Rock Candy is going to be an add on for the month. You also get it if you upgrade.

Originally Posted by Dayo Steph /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hmm.. I'm normally IT girl, and I love the green and purple but can't stand that yellow.. Decisions, decisions.
dito.gif

Oh man, I wish I would have skipped last month's and could do the full upgrade for this month! Definitely love the bright colors vs. the pastels.

Originally Posted by DragonChick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is going to be a full upgrade month for me. Oh man...
How much is it to upgrade to the full set? First month & of course I am already in love with all of these.
inlove3.gif

I like Janel Lena, and Candy, but I don't really like any of the box combinations.  I'm also worried about trying Janel.  When I tried Joan in February, it stained my nails pretty badly.  I don't know if I want to risk it.  Though I want to try Lena, I don't know if I want to get the Boho Glam box - I don't think I could pull off Kaylen.  I also have too many oranges already.  *sighs*  Decisions, decisions...  luckily, I have some time to decide.  I'll probably be thinking about it all day (I won't be able to get onto a computer till about 6.30-7pm).  I love frosts, but there are only 3... sorta a meh month (for me).

I *think* I want to switch my profile to CWAT this month because I love pinks and reds but I also want to try square hue....do I risk it or do I play it safe...hmmmm....

I'm skipping this month because instead I'm going to buy the gumdrop collection from Jessie's Girl cosmetics when they go on sale at 9am!

Originally Posted by katie danielle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm skipping this month because instead I'm going to buy the gumdrop collection from Jessie's Girl cosmetics when they go on sale at 9am!
lol I just did this. Why did I do this? Not sure. But for 24 dollars for 6 polishes...welp.

Wow...not a single item on offer interests me this month, so I skipped. I think my wallet will thank me!

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

lol I just did this. Why did I do this? Not sure. But for 24 dollars for 6 polishes...welp.
The price is definitely right and the colors are gorgeous!

(from: http://www.phyrra.net/2013/03/jesses-girl-julie-g-frosted-gum-drops-nail-polish-review-and-swatches.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter)

I like the colors for Julep this month, but I'm just worried the formula won't be that great and I was kind of looking forward to the Rock Candy polishes. Oh well, I am digging textured polishes at the moment and can't wait to try these gumdrops.

I'm skipping the polishes this month the colors don't interest me, the only thing I do like is the Serum but I'll just get it at a later date.

I wish you could just pick the colors you want and make your own box. The colors I like always come with colors I don't want! I skip almost every month for that pretty much that reason, but I really like this month's colors!! Oh, what to do.....

Originally Posted by audiophilekate /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I like Janel Lena, and Candy, but I don't really like any of the box combinations.  I'm also worried about trying Janel.  When I tried Joan in February, it stained my nails pretty badly.  I don't know if I want to risk it.  Though I want to try Lena, I don't know if I want to get the Boho Glam box - I don't think I could pull off Kaylen.  I also have too many oranges already.  *sighs*  Decisions, decisions...  luckily, I have some time to decide.  I'll probably be thinking about it all day (I won't be able to get onto a computer till about 6.30-7pm).  I love frosts, but there are only 3... sorta a meh month (for me).
Yes, this is my exact dilemma!! I want Lena, but not Kaylen. I like Ally, but not so much Janel. I like Eden, but not really with Mackenzie and Abbie. If I could take those three colors and make my own It Girl Box, I would be a very happy girl!

I upgraded to the whole collection although I'm sure I'll waffle back and forth.  The only color I am not over the moon about is Janel!

Originally Posted by katie danielle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The price is definitely right and the colors are gorgeous!

(from: http://www.phyrra.net/2013/03/jesses-girl-julie-g-frosted-gum-drops-nail-polish-review-and-swatches.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter)

I like the colors for Julep this month, but I'm just worried the formula won't be that great and I was kind of looking forward to the Rock Candy polishes. Oh well, I am digging textured polishes at the moment and can't wait to try these gumdrops.
Its true. I think this is a better investment for me than a julep box this month. 

Latest posts

Back