Julep: August 2013 (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Ashitude /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have 68 Juleps. I always get at least one dupe every time I get a box. I think I will pass this one up.
I'm with you. Mystery boxes always give me dupes. No more for me!...unless it's reeeeeeaaaally enticing :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ok ladies, I got my box. I ordered the big box (day and night). Picture below, I am sorry but still do not know how to do the spoiler
This is version 2

Anyone know if they usually sell the mystery box exclusives later? I want the two glitters, but too many of the other polishes would be dupes for me. Thanks!

Enjoy your box. It looks like a ton of fun. Is there anyway you could say which colors you got. I'd love to know that. Have a great weekend

Originally Posted by payton /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Anyone know if they usually sell the mystery box exclusives later? I want the two glitters, but too many of the other polishes would be dupes for me. Thanks!
if you really like the two glitters, it's worth it just go grab one of the boxes.. at $25 it's a little more than the maven cost for them but you'll likely get at least one color or product you don't have.

8 days til the selection window opens! I hope I like the whole collection it's been awhile since it enticed me! I'm so impatient 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Alicia Loves /img/forum/go_quote.gif

8 days til the selection window opens! I hope I like the whole collection it's been awhile since it enticed me! I'm so impatient 
icon_cheesygrin.gif
CAN NOT WAIT! Customer service told one of us that since August is their anniversary, it would be a good month .... I need to remember to leave enough money in my account to cover multiple charges ... hehehe!

Enjoy your box. It looks like a ton of fun. Is there anyway you could say which colors you got. I'd love to know that. Have a great weekend
I received Kyla and Monica, the two new glitter polish, very pretty... Amber- matte suede finish, Emmanuelle, Nicolette, Felicity and Raegan All of the colors are really lovely. They are sophisticated but are still fun colors to wear.

Thanks for letting me know about the colors in your box. I already have a Emanuelle but I think I would've loved the glitters and maybe some of the others. I have to save up money for next time. Enjoy them happy birthday Jac13

The new glitters are sooo pretty! Trying hard to resist.

So excited to see what this month's colors look like. August is Julep's anniversary month, right?

Originally Posted by Jac13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Time is flying by
It's Monday morning ... can hardly wait until Saturday! Julep has a great marketing technique ... makes it so much fun for addicts like us, Jac13!!!

Freak accident last night .... just had new manicure dry and was doing some organizing and updating of my Julep box. I still had about three or four colors without Swatch Me stickers. So I put the stickers on and started swatching. I got to Drew, a hot rose pink, and I must have pulled the cap and twisted at the same time .... the glass bottle broke off square at the top of glass and hot pink polish went all over my shirt and one of my newly-manicured nails. No more Drew ... and the perfect manicure for today ruined .... no time to redo it before doctor's appt. at 9am! Be careful taking caps off, ladies!

Maybe the colours (Kyla & Monica) will be add on's during the August box's selection window or available in the secret store? 

A girl can hope right? *wishful thinking!*

Originally Posted by foxyroxy-26 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Maybe the colours (Kyla & Monica) will be add on's during the August box's selection window or available in the secret store? 

A girl can hope right? *wishful thinking!*
I know I'm hoping for the same thing. 
smilehappyyes.gif

Originally Posted by angismith /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Freak accident last night .... just had new manicure dry and was doing some organizing and updating of my Julep box. I still had about three or four colors without Swatch Me stickers. So I put the stickers on and started swatching. I got to Drew, a hot rose pink, and I must have pulled the cap and twisted at the same time .... the glass bottle broke off square at the top of glass and hot pink polish went all over my shirt and one of my newly-manicured nails. No more Drew ... and the perfect manicure for today ruined .... no time to redo it before doctor's appt. at 9am! Be careful taking caps off, ladies!
Wow, that is a freak accident!  I have made the mistake of thinking my base coat bottle was actually the cuticle oil.  I took the top off and turned it upside down to apply, only to pour it on myself. 

Back