Julep: Diamond Mystery Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm...I got my tracking weight and it's 1.6818....

I didn't get any add-ons, so I can't wait to see what is making my box so heavy!

Quote:Originally Posted by biskies /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just looked up the site and it hasn't been updated in a couple of years (although, since it's about retro gaming mostly, I guess that's negligible).  I am reading his site now, but he should pick it back up because it looks like it has a lot of potential, especially if he can get you involved (girl gaming perspective is always awesome).

Yeah he usually keeps up with the forums, but so few people actually respond to anything. He would love to have more girls on there, but most come and go. I stopped posting simply because our conversations were being repeated in real life, so he usually posts stuff that I've said to him...

I have a feeling I'm gonna give in to this box when i get my paycheck tomorrow! Especially with that $5 off promo code over in the November box thread. As for games, i love final fantasy and played all except for x-2 and ff online. As for skyrim, it stole my bf from me for a good solid month. And then after i got him back for a while, he discovered the world of skyrim mods.... And then oblivion mods... Omg, you should have seen how excited he got giving his skyrim char swords from the lord of the ring series. <- very first mod he installed

Quote: Originally Posted by Xiang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have a feeling I'm gonna give in to this box when i get my paycheck tomorrow! Especially with that $5 off promo code over in the November box thread.

As for games, i love final fantasy and played all except for x-2 and ff online. As for skyrim, it stole my bf from me for a good solid month. And then after i got him back for a while, he discovered the world of skyrim mods.... And then oblivion mods... Omg, you should have seen how excited he got giving his skyrim char swords from the lord of the ring series. <- very first mod he installed

$5 off promo code, whaaaat?  FF Online sucked.  It was redone and I enjoyed beta, but didn't bother with it at release.

Quote: Originally Posted by Andi B /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hmmm...I got my tracking weight and it's 1.6818....

I didn't get any add-ons, so I can't wait to see what is making my box so heavy!
I'm glad you posted this.  My box is 3.6738, but I got the mystery add-on.  The add-on must be a product.  I can't wait to get my box!

$5 off promo code, whaaaat?  FF Online sucked.  It was redone and I enjoyed beta, but didn't bother with it at release.
Post #711 thanks to cari in the julep November 2013 box thread! Code is BG74L8U. =)

Someone on Facebook received their Diamond Mystery Box - here is the content post:

Ok, ladies -- sorry it took so long. I just can't post the photo I took with my cell - it is awful. I would get out my other camera, but I have 3 boxes from Sephora to open, so I'm kinda busy, hahahaha! Today is a fun day! Anyways - on to my diamond box - it included the following: eyelash curler, doublestep, pink body frosting, scrub mitt, and 7 polishes: Kristy, Helen and the 2 new glitters are all new to me. Coco, Marion and Reece are all favorites that I am happy to receive dupes of. The 2 glitters are soooo pretty - they alone are pretty much worth $25 I don't know what it all adds up to, probably close to the $120 promised, but it is the best mystery box I've ever received. Everything was packed nicely in the pink little organza bags and there was a pretty rock candy as well. Shout out to Maven Shawna Brooks - because she posted about the Mystery Box the night before it was released, I decided to buy it and add a polish to hit the Glam Gift! Tis the season for awesome deals!

Quote: Originally Posted by Kennelly1017 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Someone on Facebook received their Diamond Mystery Box - here is the content post:

Ok, ladies -- sorry it took so long. I just can't post the photo I took with my cell - it is awful. I would get out my other camera, but I have 3 boxes from Sephora to open, so I'm kinda busy, hahahaha! Today is a fun day! Anyways - on to my diamond box - it included the following: eyelash curler, doublestep, pink body frosting, scrub mitt, and 7 polishes: Kristy, Helen and the 2 new glitters are all new to me. Coco, Marion and Reece are all favorites that I am happy to receive dupes of. The 2 glitters are soooo pretty - they alone are pretty much worth $25 I don't know what it all adds up to, probably close to the $120 promised, but it is the best mystery box I've ever received. Everything was packed nicely in the pink little organza bags and there was a pretty rock candy as well. Shout out to Maven Shawna Brooks - because she posted about the Mystery Box the night before it was released, I decided to buy it and add a polish to hit the Glam Gift! Tis the season for awesome deals!

I am so excited.  So so so so very excited.  Of course, mine shipped out on the 11th and, according to the tracking, has not moved a mile.  I don't think it will be in Washington, DC anytime soon :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by biskies /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am so excited.  So so so so very excited.  Of course, mine shipped out on the 11th and, according to the tracking, has not moved a mile.  I don't think it will be in Washington, DC anytime soon :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

At least its on the slow boat and not still at the warehouse
claps.gif

I got my first Julep this summer, during the online warehouse sale. I don't subscribe but always stalk the thread. You ladies just pushed me over the edge tonight. Thanks @Xiang for the $5 coupon code. And, thanks @Kennelly1017 for the spoiler. Sounds like an excellent box and deal. I think it will also add nicely to my Christmas gifting stockpile. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm glad you posted this.  My box is 3.6738, but I got the mystery add-on.  The add-on must be a product.  I can't wait to get my box!
WOAH! You must be getting a lot of products! I got the mystery add on too and it was around 2.4. I'll be interested to see what you get!

Quote: Originally Posted by dousedingin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  WOAH! You must be getting a lot of products! I got the mystery add on too and it was around 2.4. I'll be interested to see what you get!
Now I'm wishing I bought the addon!!!

Of course after saying I was going to wait I just bought the box and two add ons. This forum is eating my bank account.

Quote: Originally Posted by susanleia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Of course after saying I was going to wait I just bought the box and two add ons. This forum is eating my bank account.

Hahaha.  I feel the same way.  I just signed up for a couple of Indie brand subs after finding out about them in a thread here, so I feel your pain!! 

Hahaha.  I feel the same way.  I just signed up for a couple of Indie brand subs after finding out about them in a thread here, so I feel your pain!! 

I justified the hand model add on because my hands are already so dry and chapped from the winter, but I'll completely admit the mystery add on was because it was a mystery and heavy. I am a sucker.

Quote: Originally Posted by susanleia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I justified the hand model add on because my hands are already so dry and chapped from the winter, but I'll completely admit the mystery add on was because it was a mystery and heavy. I am a sucker.

I've heard worse reasons for ordering makeup!

I realized my mystery box weight is actually 3.8398 lbs. The 2.4 was for my replacement jewelry box. LOL. Really curious what it will be! Has anyone found anymore spoilers?

I realized my mystery box weight is actually 3.8398 lbs. The 2.4 was for my replacement jewelry box. LOL. Really curious what it will be! Has anyone found anymore spoilers?
Wow....you just got the base box?  Mine only weighs 1.64.  I can't wait until people start getting theirs and I can see what everyone got!!  I hope someone on the forum gets the earrings.  How fabulous would that be?

Wow....you just got the base box?  Mine only weighs 1.64.  I can't wait until people start getting theirs and I can see what everyone got!!  I hope someone on the forum gets the earrings.  How fabulous would that be?
Oh no, I got the box, the mystery add-on, the nightlife add on(three polishes) and the neon nail dips add-on. 

Back