Julep June 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Lolo22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I

I would love to try this bit the colors seem so dark, even the light seems like more of a medium to me. Hopefully it blends really well.
I have not found Julep's color representations to be very accurate, at least when it comes to their polishes.  Perhaps that's the case with the DD cream as well. 

Originally Posted by ledfordica /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sometimes I feel like the only person who doesn't like holos or neons!
frown.gif
Nope, me too.  They look cute on others, but it's not my thing.  

Originally Posted by ledfordica /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sometimes I feel like the only person who doesn't like holos or neons!
frown.gif
i like pastel neons (if that makes sense) and not most holos, so i do understand =)

OoooooOo!!! Is that a brush too? I'm liking the colors but some of them look like pretty close dupes to colors we just got recently, hopefully they are different.

I watched the DD cream video, intrigued!  A bit concerned about the "dewy finish" comment, as I've got oily skin, but we shall see.

I watched the DD cream video, intrigued!  A bit concerned about the "dewy finish" comment, as I've got oily skin, but we shall see.
Agreed. I was the 39 year old that walked into Sephora last night and asked for foundation that won't make me look like a grease ball and then slide off of my face. I can't believe I am almost 40 and still battling oily skin! Anyway, it might be an "It Girl" month for me.

Originally Posted by sldb /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Agreed. I was the 39 year old that walked into Sephora last night and asked for foundation that won't make me look like a grease ball and then slide off of my face. I can't believe I am almost 40 and still battling oily skin!

Anyway, it might be an "It Girl" month for me.
I'm convinced oily skin helps with wrinkling.  At least that's what I tell myself (and I'll be 50 in October - in a bit of shock).

I'm convinced oily skin helps with wrinkling.  At least that's what I tell myself (and I'll be 50 in October - in a bit of shock).
I hope that's true!

I hope that's true!

if that's the new collection, it looks like a super uncreative mash-up of march's and april's collections.

is the dark one in the middle eden?

if so, then i might just have to get a box.

Originally Posted by Lulubelle107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I remember when I was a kid noticing the difference between my mom's skin and skin of my friend's mom.  My mom's face was shiny, but smooth, while the other mother had a maze of lines around her eyes.

I'm almost 42 now and still have very oily skin, but I'm just starting to see tiny lines around my eyes.  I still occasionally have to show my id to buy alcohol.

I would be willing to give the DD creme a try.  But only some of the nail polish colors interest me in the spoiler. 

Back