Julep June 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since I'm 99% sure that I'm too pale for the Light DD cream, easy decision for me- stick with my It Girl, add-on Bunny and Dianna.  I'd love to nab the brush- but I'm waiting to see the price first.

(Mini rant- I've yet to find a BB/CC/now DD cream light enough for me.  Somehow companies forget about us really pale girls!)

In my perfect world Reagan & Bunny would be in a box together... I deserve a perfect world lol!! I think all the colors are Gorg - decisions decisions- I'm thinking bombshell w/ add ons.

so in love this month! going with it girl and adding on kennedy and lexie-- thats if I don't upgrade. I would've been sold on the upgrade if they added bunny and the brush!

IF I don't skip this month, I will definitely be getting It Girl. And maybe the brush. I love Dianna but it looks so similar to Zoya Neely, which I just got in my Ipsy bag. How many seafoam green nail polishes are too many? 
gruebel.gif

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is the brush not included in the upgrade? It's not in the pic??
It doesn't look like it
frown.gif
 Kind of a bummer. But we'll see shortly, I guess (crossing my fingers the selections open at midnight PST!).

It doesn't look like it :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Kind of a bummer. But we'll see shortly, I guess (crossing my fingers the selections open at midnight PST!).
Dude, how is that an upgrade then?! lol If I'm going to be paying $35+, I'd like to get all the items! lol

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Dude, how is that an upgrade then?! lol If I'm going to be paying $35+, I'd like to get all the items! lol
That's what I was thinking! If I want the brush and Bunny, it would probably be close to $70...! Not sure if my wallet would enjoy that.

I wonder if Julep will offer some kind of return policy if the color DD creme you get isn't a good match for you. I kind of want to get Modern Beauty but it is to much of a gamble. Normally I'd be a light but I've been using a self tanner so I wonder if medium would work to match the rest of me. I love Kennedy and Martha, but already have a ton of dupes.

This is the first time I've ever been tempted to upgrade.... I like everything except the DD cream.

Originally Posted by carabeth87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wish it would hurry and update!
smile.gif
AGREED! Pacific time is no good for an impatient girl like me.

Finally I can post! I was lucky enough to be chosen as a June sneak peek maven so I have had this collection since the end of April. I've been dying to talk to you all about it but wasn't allowed until the window opened. I will post a photo of my box once I get to work, but feel free to ask me questions about the nail polishes. Sadly, I didn't get a chance to try the dd cream.

I love the colors, considering an upgrade!  Not sure if I'm a light or medium in the BB cream - the colors look like they run dark to me. 

OK, here is my June Sneak Peek Maven box.

I know it is kind of a lousy picture, but I got every polish except Payton, but I did get the add-on Bunny.  Feel free to ask questions.

Originally Posted by rainpetal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OK, here is my June Sneak Peek Maven box.

I know it is kind of a lousy picture, but I got every polish except Payton, but I did get the add-on Bunny.  Feel free to ask questions.
What are your impressions regarding formula quality?  Any favorites?

Latest posts

Back