Julep June 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, she says on her page that the selection window begins at 6 AM PST, but I think they always say that. Last time I distinctly remember being at work and I only work until 7 AM CST. 

Originally Posted by allistra44 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't think I'm allowed to link to her blog... but if you Google Julep Dianna, you'll see one of the colors in this month's selection. Apparently it's named after the lovely lady who runs 'The Budget Babe' site. Kind of cool! And I'm pretty much in love with the color! 
smile.gif

ETA photo:

Looks like it's going to be in the Boho Glam boxes.  Pretty color!

It looks like she got the cuticle roll on as well. Hm. If nail products are in this box I might cave. Hate the polish, got rid of it all but still like the products!

I don't think I'm allowed to link to her blog... but if you Google Julep Dianna, you'll see one of the colors in this month's selection. Apparently it's named after the lovely lady who runs 'The Budget Babe' site. Kind of cool! And I'm pretty much in love with the color! 
smile.gif

ETA photo:

Oh, I am lovin' that color.  Can't wait to see the box choices tomorrow.

smile.gif

ETA photo:

I saw that! I really like that color!

http://www.julep.com/JUNE-MAVEN#

June swatches are up!
smile.gif
 Now to decide what I want, if anything...
Damn, I've been refreshing all day and you caught it before me. XD

Wow everything is a creme. o.o Which... is fine I guess. I'm just not really feeling it this month, but I really want to see what's in the secret store so i can use that Bloomspot coupon (though I do have my eye on other stuff in the store if there's nothing good in the secret shop)

Originally Posted by wifeandmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have to say...I think I'm going for the upgrade thia month. Love most everything and the few I don't will make great gifts!
I wasn't sure I liked the colors for this month when I first saw them...now that I'm seeing the swatches, I agree--I love almost everything! I always figure if I'm going to add on 3+ things, I might as well just upgrade.
biggrin.gif
 I actually don't have any similar colors, except for Reagan.

I think this might be the first time I upgrade and get everything my only issue is the which DD cream to get some of the swatched look too dark for me but I am not as pale as the lady in the video 

Originally Posted by wels5711 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think this might be the first time I upgrade and get everything my only issue is the which DD cream to get some of the swatched look too dark for me but I am not as pale as the lady in the video 
In theory, if DD cremes are like BB cremes, it should oxidize and adapt to the colour of your skin. I mean, that's what Asian BB cremes are supposed to do... not sure how good the western types are (or Julep's, if it's anything close to it)

http://nouveaucheap.blogspot.com/2012/09/review-missha-perfect-cover-bb-cream.html

The Missha BB creme I use, with pictures for you to see how different it is after a wait. :3

I really like Bombshell this month and that's it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Glad the 2 colors I'm in love with are together.  I like the It Girl colors A LOT too but know they wouldn't work on  with my skin tone.

Hmmm I wish Bunny was included in the upgrade. And that fabulous brush.
i know! at least one of the extras

I'm thinking bombshell with dianna added on. Will have to look closer on the computer.

I actually like those colors a lot more than I thought I would. I'm going to have to go for Classic with a Twist and add on Reagan because 1) I love that color and 2) It's my daughter's name! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :D :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I think I'll add on Bunny too. Oh man, it's a good thing my 90 nail polish holder is on it's way from Amazon! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I think I'm going with modern beauty (think - only because I'm afraid the light isn't light enough.) And Reagan and bunny.

Another month with a hard decision to make! I think I might go for the Boho Glam box with Payton and Bunny as add-on and maybe Char, I'm little afraid of the DD cream as it looks like it might be too dark for my fair skin.

Latest posts

Back