Julep: March 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 20th is to far away!!! Does anyone know how often they change the add ons when you go to check out?

You can NEVER make to many jelly sandwiches! I wouldn't mind getting jelly polishes for that reason alone!

Originally Posted by ledfordica /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I hope the sheers look more like jellies. That photo just looks like stained nails. D:
The photo just looks like one layer of jelly polish on its own... to me at any rate.

Originally Posted by Sarah22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You can NEVER make to many jelly sandwiches! I wouldn't mind getting jelly polishes for that reason alone!
Sorry guys- newbie to getting into polishes here, please tell me what is a jelly sandwich? 
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Beeyutifull /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sorry guys- newbie to getting into polishes here, please tell me what is a jelly sandwich? 
icon_redface.gif
Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

yeah i don't know what a jelly sandwich is either...
I had to google it, lol. Essentially it's layering. Sheer polish, glitter (or glitter polish) topped with another coat of sheer polish. At least that was what I understood from my research. 
smile.gif

Edited to add: Oops..should have been a little more observant. Kyuu beat me to it!

Originally Posted by erio /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Was there no maven monday today? :/
It was a holiday yesterday, I don't think they were in the office. 

Originally Posted by hiheather /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anyways, does anybody else thing 'rock candy' is a weird name for sheer polish? I feel like it'd be some cool new nail effect.
I think rock candy is a great name for a sheer polish.

I definitely wouldn't want any sort of nail texture similar to it though, that's for sure.

Originally Posted by katie danielle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think rock candy is a great name for a sheer polish.

I definitely wouldn't want any sort of nail texture similar to it though, that's for sure.
Perhaps I'm crazy because I would love to at least do an accent nail with a texture like that, saturated in top coat that is.

I was just on Julep's website and noticed the both the Rock Star Hand Creme and Glycolic Hand Scrub (the one with the new packaging) both say they are coming soon, so I am guessing that those are the products that are going to be in the new Modern Beauty box this month.

thanks for the link! i signed up for it too. this will be my first real box for the month. last month i bought the mystery box and my it girl starter kit. i actually decided to switch over to that new profile they made, the modern beauty one so im stoked!

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'll jump on sheers, depending on the shades. More options for a jelly sandwich!
Same here, I need more color jellies to try more sammis!

Back