Julep: March 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I loaded this on the phone and before I could see it, I was like: Peanut butter jelly time! XD
LOL, I cant get this song out of my head now.

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif
the colors r up on the julep blog. They r pastels and cute
Do you know when they open the Selection Window?

I am SO excited about this month. I'm getting Bombshell for sure. 

Pink & Green are my favorite colors and I love those shades (and I hardly have any pastels!). And as a bonus, I have three girls and my oldest and youngest have top 100 names and I already have Julep polishes with their names (coincidentally they were both in the December line-up). My middle daughter has a super uncommon name, I highly doubt Julep will ever think to use it for a polish but one of her nicknames is Minnie. Perfect! Can't wait to see what add-ons there are too. 

Originally Posted by ledfordica /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Do you know when they open the Selection Window?
The 20th. So today :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It's not up yet, I just checked but it's usually up in the early morning!

I'm going to be skipping -- pastels from any nail polish line tend to be streaky (looking at you, JulepRenee). 

I'll probably skip this month, the colors are cute but I have no need for more pastels or more hand cream. That is ok though, because I'm going to Disney world at the beginning of March and will need my money anyway. 

Boo...when I log in, I get this.

Come back soon!
The Maven Selection Window is now closed. But don’t worry ― we’re hard at work putting together an amazing box for next month. Keep an eye out for your preview email and come back on the 20th to take a peek at what we’ve got in store.

I am so relieved that I don't love the colors this month, so I'm not tempted to get it.

Skipping - while I love the pastels, I just bought similar pastels so I really don't need dupes.

I will be getting It Girl with a Leila add on. I really like most of the colors this month.

Back