Julep March Mystery Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by francie nolan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

update: sofia is a glow in the dark nail color. that it why it was rough when applied. i'm surprised it wasn't mentioned anywhere. i haven't worn glow in the dark nail polish since high school.

it kind of freaked me out when i went to bed that night.

You're radioactive!

You're radioactive!
update: sofia is a glow in the dark nail color. that it why it was rough when applied. i'm surprised it wasn't mentioned anywhere. i haven't worn glow in the dark nail polish since high school. it kind of freaked me out when i went to bed that night.
LOL! You actually made me laugh, I can just imagine what would happen if/when I went to bed unsuspectingly with glow in the dark polish. What the heck? I think I would like it though, but I'm kind of a forever 17 year old girl albeit in a tiny bit older body. From what I see on these boards, I don't think I'll grow out of it. Love the nail appliques, hoping I get them in my late Valentines Mystery Box. I am in love with the Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Strips. Polish always chips in one or two days with me, even professionally applied Chanel. At home, I think I'm doing something wrong. But the nail strips have lasted for 15 days for me and I finally took them off without a chip only because of new growth and wanting to try something else on my nails. Plus, in those two weeks my nails didn't break at all, so they strengthen them. I'd love to try other brands of the strips, I'll have to find some to order.

LOL! You actually made me laugh, I can just imagine what would happen if/when I went to bed unsuspectingly with glow in the dark polish. What the heck? I think I would like it though, but I'm kind of a forever 17 year old girl albeit in a tiny bit older body. From what I see on these boards, I don't think I'll grow out of it. Love the nail appliques, hoping I get them in my late Valentines Mystery Box. I am in love with the Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Strips. Polish always chips in one or two days with me, even professionally applied Chanel. At home, I think I'm doing something wrong. But the nail strips have lasted for 15 days for me and I finally took them off without a chip only because of new growth and wanting to try something else on my nails. Plus, in those two weeks my nails didn't break at all, so they strengthen them. I'd love to try other brands of the strips, I'll have to find some to order.
i could send them to you if you want. they'll just sit in my room until one of my more girly friends comes over and maybe wants them.

Originally Posted by kruti81 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'd love to trade for oscar! I have Natasha, Sofia and Megan. Let me know! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just received my boxes and I have some dupes. I would love to trade a Charlotte or Glenn for your Natasha!! Let me know if you're interested 
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by kruti81 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'd love to trade for oscar! I have Natasha, Sofia and Megan. Let me know! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'll trade Oscar for Megan! I have a brand new, never opened, one. If you want we can do this as soon as tommorrow! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I can ship Oscar out to you. Just send me your address in private message. 

Got my box today!  No cat in mine lol =P

Holy cow, my picture is huge!  Sorry guys I don't know how to resize it!

My box had Sofia (LOVE that it is GITD and yet still looks good in "normal" wear), Rachel (dupe for me), and Charlotte. Love it. Would've been great to get "the big box", but I am NOT dissatisfied (and HOLLA--another glass file....LOVE these)

I got my box today!! I received a glass nail file (much better than the ones I own), the hand scrub & the hand brightener. The polishes I received are Hayden, Sofia, Melissa, & the basecoat.

Melissa is a duplicate for me so if anybody wants it I'm totally willing to trade. I haven't opened it so it's brand spankin new! I already have Charlotte & Jodie so pretty much anything other than what I received today or those two & you have a deal.

can't wait for my box!! I'm supposed to get it today :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I hope i dont' get melissa since i already have it and don't even want the one I have haha. i'll probably start a julep trading thread after I get my box, anyone interested in that?

ahhhh that's a nice box! I already got two of those colors with my It Girl this month though...so I hope i get different ones!

Originally Posted by FireNRice /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got my box today!  No cat in mine lol =P

Holy cow, my picture is huge!  Sorry guys I don't know how to resize it!

I'm still waiting on mine.. it should be here tomorrow. If I don't received Melissa, I'll trade someone who has a dupe "Anne" for it...

I got my mystery box yesterday. I got the all the same stuff as Francie Nolan. Same colors and appliques and everything. I'm pretty happy with it. None of the colors were repeats for me, but I did just get a bottle of cuticle oil in my Valentine's Mystery box, so will probably give this bottle to my sister.

I'm having trouble posting a pic, but I received my box today... MEGAN - irridescent blue, NATASHA - bold orange/red, and SOFIA -  green w/blue glitter.  Also a basecoat, nail file, hand brightener, scrub and chcoloates.

If someone wants to get rid of a "Melissa", I have an "Anne" to trade....

Hi everyone! I was so excited to receive my first mystery box! I too received a duplicate Sophia (a really pretty green that I have on my toes right now!) and would love to trade for any February colors! Especially any Oscar, Viola, Glenn, or Marisa.

Originally Posted by francie nolan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i could send them to you if you want. they'll just sit in my room until one of my more girly friends comes over and maybe wants them.

Wow, that's so sweet!  I'd absolutely love that.  I'll pm you with my address.  Do you have a Paypal account?  I can chip in so you don't have to worry about the shipping costs and such.

I can't wait to see how their brand holds up against the Sally Hansen ones.  These nail strips are great for my nails.  And yours are Peacock, very girly, right up my alley.  Awesome.  Made my day. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ahhh i just got an e-mail saying my box was delivered at 1:30...and I won't be home till 9!!! Such torture!

Looking forward to seeing what you get, hope its a good one!!

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ahhh i just got an e-mail saying my box was delivered at 1:30...and I won't be home till 9!!! Such torture!

Back