Julep March Mystery Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Caryatid /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm not too happy. Mine isn't even supposed to arrive until the 20th -- long after St. Patrick's Day...

Mine too!  Very annoying!!  

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I fell off my no-buy wagon and bought one as well. Just got it today. Three polishes, a base coat, two 1 oz products - the hand brightener and the hand scrub, plus a nail file and four chocolate coins.

I'm going to need pictures :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

I know this is kind of off topic, but when do they show what next month's boxes will be? I know the deadline to cancel is around the 25th right? So they must show it before?

Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am so glad I broke my no buy to get this. LOVE it!

You have a better box than I did! LOL

I got:

1. Julep Crystal Nail File - $6
  2. Glycolic Hand Scrub, 1 oz - $10.67 (based on the 3 oz sold for $32)
  3. Age Defying Hand Brightener, 1 oz - $10.67 (based on the 3 oz sold for $32)
  4. Sofia - $14
  5. Melissa- $14
  6. Hayden- $14
  7. Basecoat- $14
  8. Four chocolate coins.

Total box value: $83.34

What are the names of the pink and purple polishes you got. They look so pretty

Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am so glad I broke my no buy to get this. LOVE it!

Did anyone else order more than one box? I ordered 2, but I only got 1 shipping notification. So I'm wondering if anyone else had that happen? 

I mean, they might have combined and put them in the same package, which would make more sense. 

But it would suck if they forgot to send me one of them! 

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I know this is kind of off topic, but when do they show what next month's boxes will be? I know the deadline to cancel is around the 25th right? So they must show it before?

The email goes out on the 20th.

Yours still isn't bad!  Does the green have a shimmer?  I think that orange would be a fun summer color.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You have a better box than I did! LOL

I got:

1. Julep Crystal Nail File - $6
  2. Glycolic Hand Scrub, 1 oz - $10.67 (based on the 3 oz sold for $32)
  3. Age Defying Hand Brightener, 1 oz - $10.67 (based on the 3 oz sold for $32)
  4. Sofia - $14
  5. Melissa- $14
  6. Hayden- $14
  7. Basecoat- $14
  8. Four chocolate coins.

Total box value: $83.34

No, you're right, it's not a bad box. I do like Sofie and Melissa. Sofie has a green and blue glitter while Melissa reminds me of the inside of a seashell.

The purple one is Anne. The pink (more of a fuchsia) is Helena.

Originally Posted by AuntOly1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What are the names of the pink and purple polishes you got. They look so pretty

I have a duplicate of Anne... the purple one.  It came in both my intro box and my Valentine's Mystery box.  It's up for sale or trade if anyone is interested.

I have a sort of random question... do any of you guys have blog sales? If so, how do you handle PayPal? Do you have to have a seller's account, or can you receive money on any account if the money is sent as "gift"? I suspect I'll get some Julep doubles...

I have another random question, does anyone know the nutritional facts for the candy they send? I ate the chocolate from februarys box and I am on a diet, I am not sure if its on a card or something  as I just throw out everything but the contents as soon as I get a box..lol

Back