Julep March Mystery Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone tell me if this is normal or seems right? Both my tracking numbers for my JM mystery boxes are not active in the USPS system. Like they don't even have the "Electronic shipping info sent to post office" status. Usually I at least get this.

The label was just created and so it should be in the system within 24 to 48 hours.

Thanks Zadi, but it doesn't even show that a label was created. I usually get that message at the very least when I enter the tracking number. That's why I'm confused

Originally Posted by MakeupGalore /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks Zadi, but it doesn't even show that a label was created. I usually get that message at the very least when I enter the tracking number. That's why I'm confused

I've got the same thing going on. However, I am gonna wait until at least 24 hours has passed before I email 'em

Same here

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've got the same thing going on. However, I am gonna wait until at least 24 hours has passed before I email 'em

Now it finally says that electronic info was received. So I think these actually aren't shipping until today. Kinda annoying since they were supposed to go out Monday! Anyway, see what your tracking number says now, and if anyone's has actually been processed through a post office let me know. I'm really curious to know why they would send out "shipping notices" yesterday if they really weren't shipped. Oh well, I think MyGlam bag gets here today (although it's underwhelming this month) aaaand maybe the Look Bag?? So that might keep me satiated

I've had that happen a lot of times. It is a little off-putting but they probably shipped late and didn't want to T anyone off more so they just sent the notice.

Yes mine is EDD of the 21s also 
icon_neutral.gif
 I think they used parcel post, which takes FOREVAR! 

But maybe that means it was at least too heavy for first class 
icon_wink.gif

Can someone tell me if this is normal or seems right? Both my tracking numbers for my JM mystery boxes are not active in the USPS system. Like they don't even have the "Electronic shipping info sent to post office" status. Usually I at least get this.

The same thing was happening to me so I looked at the tracking link again & noticed it is broken. I just copied the number & pasted it into usps website & I was able to actually see tracking results. Maybe that is why it isn't showing up for you either.

Yes mine is EDD of the 21s also 
icon_neutral.gif
 I think they used parcel post, which takes FOREVAR! 

But maybe that means it was at least too heavy for first class 
icon_wink.gif

Mine isn't due to arrive until the 19th & I live in Nor Cal so I'm not that far away. I just signed up for Julep on the 1st, they shipped out my box on the 2nd, & it was delivered on the 5th. The mystery box was shipped out today & I won't receive for 5 days. I'm with you & hoping that it's just too heavy for first class! I'm kind of bummed I won't have it on St. Patrick's Day though.

I was physically copying and pasting the number into the USPS website also. Usually in the email they send I can just click on and it's sends me to that specific packages tracking but this time the link was "broken" (like you're saying). So I was doing it manually for both packages. But now my tracking is working but says the 21st! And I'm in Az so not too far either. I'll cross my fingers it shows up before then.

Mine says the 20th too. Strange cause I usually get mine within 2 days. Seems like they weren't actually shipped, or at least dropped off, until the 14th

Expected Delivery Date: March 21, 2012 
Class: Package Services
Service(s): Delivery Confirmationâ„¢

Your item departed our SEATTLE, WA 98168 sort facility on March 14, 2012. 
  Detailed Results:
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
bullet_circle.gif
Depart USPS Sort Facility, March 14, 2012, SEATTLE, WA 98168
bullet_circle.gif
Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility, March 14, 2012, 5:54 pm, SEATTLE, WA 98168
bullet_circle.gif
Acceptance, March 14, 2012, 2:55 pm, SEATTLE, WA 98131
bullet_circle.gif
Electronic Shipping Info Received, March 14, 2012

Mine says the exact same thing, I am in NYC, last time it came sooner than predicted!

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Expected Delivery Date: March 21, 2012 
Class: Package Services
Service(s): Delivery Confirmationâ„¢

Your item departed our SEATTLE, WA 98168 sort facility on March 14, 2012. 
  Detailed Results:
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
bullet_circle.gif
Depart USPS Sort Facility, March 14, 2012, SEATTLE, WA 98168
bullet_circle.gif
Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility, March 14, 2012, 5:54 pm, SEATTLE, WA 98168
bullet_circle.gif
Acceptance, March 14, 2012, 2:55 pm, SEATTLE, WA 98131
bullet_circle.gif
Electronic Shipping Info Received, March 14, 2012

Mine is due the 17th but its already in Portland. I should get it today or tomorrow. I want the $200 box!!

Depart USPS Sort Facility
March 15, 2012
PORTLAND, OR 97208
Expected Delivery By:
March 17, 2012

Delivery Confirmationâ„¢

Processed through USPS Sort Facility
March 15, 2012, 12:43 am
PORTLAND, OR 97208

Depart USPS Sort Facility
March 14, 2012
SEATTLE, WA 98168

Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility
March 14, 2012, 7:47 pm
SEATTLE, WA 98168

Acceptance
March 14, 2012, 2:52 pm
SEATTLE, WA 98131

Electronic Shipping Info Received
March 14, 2012

I'm not too happy. Mine isn't even supposed to arrive until the 20th -- long after St. Patrick's Day...

Mine says the 21st...i'm not that concerned though since i'm not in dire need of nail polish right now haha

I fell off my no-buy wagon and bought one as well. Just got it today. Three polishes, a base coat, two 1 oz products - the hand brightener and the hand scrub, plus a nail file and four chocolate coins.

I feel like that's really good for a $20 box, but there's no way I would have spent 60 for it.

Back