Julep March Mystery Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah if any of you end up with dupes or repeats and would be willing to sell them cheaper than $14 on a blog sale, I would SO want to be in on it!

My box was kind of sucky. I did get 4 chocolates, but ate one out of depression before I took the photo. 
icon_lol.gif

I pretty much got the same exact box as Zadi. I wanted a Julep basecoat so I'm happy about that. I also wanted to try Sofia and Jodie is pretty. Not thrilled about getting Oscar, again, and was hoping for larger tubes of the other stuff. Oh well, you win some, you lose some. lol.

We should start a Julep trade thread for people who are getting repeats/colors they don't like! I've only gotten one box (still waiting on my mystery one) and I already have a color I don't want haha.

Now that I see the great boxes, I kind of wish I'd ordered one.  But they messed up my Valentine's Day Mystery Box and I didn't realize it until I was in the States and got all of my packages.  Customer service was really good, they said they'd send a new one out right away, but I won't be able to get it until I'm in the States again in about a month and a half.  Mystery boxes and the chance to get a really great haul always hold some sort of spell over me. What could it be?  
icon_question.gif
   I love a good mystery!

I'm hoping for a little extra for not getting my Valentine box, but I'll be happy with a regular box.  Thrilled with a bonus box!  Ah, the luck of the draw.  Addicting.  Sigh.

It helps that some of you are on no buys.  That provides support to control myself.  But to hear of going off the no buy AND getting the $200 box?  Now that's just enabling me. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Awesome luck and definitely worth going off the no buy!

Has anyone elses' tracking shown any activity? Mine was last shown doing anything 2 days ago...it says it's been sitting in the WA USPS sorting facility...

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Has anyone elses' tracking shown any activity? Mine was last shown doing anything 2 days ago...it says it's been sitting in the WA USPS sorting facility...

Yes, mine went from Seattle to Federal Way & is now in Richmond, CA. Your package has probably left WA but hasn't been processed by whichever sort facility it is at now. I should be getting mine Monday.

I hope I get a cat with my mystery box! 
yahootongue.gif

Originally Posted by francie nolan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i like my mystery box! my cat got in the way, but there were also 4 golden coin chocolates.

Is that a glass nail file? I LOVE the glass nail files. I bought a medium & small one about a year ago & swear by them now.  If I had my choice, I would get the cat though.
icon_wink.gif

I really like all the colors you got too!

Originally Posted by francie nolan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i like my mystery box! my cat got in the way, but there were also 4 golden coin chocolates.

I can't use anything OTHER than a glass file on my nails at this point. Seems pointless...till you actually USE one :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

thanks guys!

the nail appliques, i could do without.

but i'm so happy that i got sofia!

and i've already ate all the chocolates!

it they were dark chocolate, i would've died of happiness.

and yes, glass nail files are the best. i got my mom a really fancy one for christmas. i'm actually really excited to've gotten it.

i love juleps mystery boxes!

okay. sofia looks really pretty in the bottle, and i was really excited to get it. but it's way too sheer and matte. when dry, it feels really rough. and totally just looks like slime on my nail.

i do really like the other color emma that i got.

not a huge fan of the maya, though.

it reminds me of gold or silver.

My mystery box is out for delivery.  Is it sad that I am thinking about stalking the tracking and running home to get it if it delivers before I leave work today????

If I get repeats, I'm going to give them to my friend. I had a box of about 5 colors that were repeats from ones I have, plus an extra glass nail file and full sized hand care set, and a cuticle oil. I gave her the whole box of stuff because she came over to see if she could borrow some colors, and she was soooo stoked to get everything! She texted me the other day saying how much she loves the nail polishes. 

So at least I have someone who can have all my repeats and loves them! =] 

update: sofia is a glow in the dark nail color. that it why it was rough when applied. i'm surprised it wasn't mentioned anywhere. i haven't worn glow in the dark nail polish since high school.

it kind of freaked me out when i went to bed that night.

Back