Julep Maven- June boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Generalissima - Go to the Julep site, sign in, on the left hand side under "My Maven Box" you will see "Add-On".  This is where you can choose : )

Hi Ladies...this is where you can go to see the line-up of all this months colors too.  It helped me them all together to see and compare the shades.  Easier than trying to flip between each individual style announcement for June.

I normally am Classic with a Twist but I decided on Bombshell this month instead. Did anyone else get the email about the special offer? Here is what it said:

"Dear Julep Maven,

We are so excited to welcome you to the program!  As mentioned in your preview email, we’d like to offer you a special welcome gift.  Your June Maven Box will include a gift voucher for one Julep nail color, so be sure not to skip this month.  This gift voucher will be shipped in your June Maven Box, which once received may be redeemed anytime in the Maven Boutique.

Please Note: Offer is not applicable to Add-On products.  This voucher is valid only for Mavens who received this offer in their June preview email and are billed on May 27, 2012 for the June Maven Box.  Voucher value does not include tax. Any unused balance remains on voucher.  Julep cannot replace lost or stolen vouchers.  No cash value and non-transferable.

Shine on!

The Julep Maven Team"

I'm skipping this month. I really like morgan but don't like the rest of the colors.

For those wanting to see the comparison between Robin and Claire, Julep posted a comparison on their facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151136220135884&set=a.91704360883.105302.49239265883

smiletongue.gif

So...those of you who have skipped a month-is there usually something about how you could miss a golden box by skipping?  I went to skip this month and it says Hint: Your June Box is your ticket to win the Golden Box, so be sure not to skip!  I just want to make sure that this is just a ploy to keep me from skipping!  Has anyone else seen this message or one like it when they have gone to skip?

Thanks!

Originally Posted by ladyjaye44 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So...those of you who have skipped a month-is there usually something about how you could miss a golden box by skipping?  I went to skip this month and it says Hint: Your June Box is your ticket to win the Golden Box, so be sure not to skip!  I just want to make sure that this is just a ploy to keep me from skipping!  Has anyone else seen this message or one like it when they have gone to skip?

Thanks!
Yeah you'll get it every month you skip. 

Originally Posted by ladyjaye44 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks!
They only send out 100 "Golden Mystery Boxes" each month so the chances of winning one is slim but some of our members have in the past, personally I never have. If you want to skip then skip because you may or may not win one.

I joined the new group but couldn't figure out how to post anything. Does anyone know if trina & gayle are the same color?

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah you'll get it every month you skip. 
 Thank you!  I kinda figured it was but if I had missed out on a golden box my daughter would have killed me! 
scream3.gif

lol - I'm still adding Julep polishes to the site products & review section so trust me I've gone cross eyed looking at the polishes.

Anyone planning on skipping this month or not using their add ons?! I would love to buy your box/add ons from you! I just LOVE all the colors! You can just use the send to friend option on Julep! =) I can send money via PayPal to you! Lol I know this is a silly request but I can assure you I'm not some crazy person! I just LOVE these Julep colors! You can email me back on here or my email at [email protected] I also have a facebook! Let me know what you think! Thanks so much! Much appreciated! I can also send a free China glaze, OPI or Essie polish to you for helping me out! -Andrea

Originally Posted by MissDrea3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anyone planning on skipping this month or not using their add ons?! I would love to buy your box/add ons from you! I just LOVE all the colors! You can just use the send to friend option on Julep! =) I can send money via PayPal to you! Lol I know this is a silly request but I can assure you I'm not some crazy person! I just LOVE these Julep colors! You can email me back on here or my email at [email protected] I also have a facebook! Let me know what you think! Thanks so much! Much appreciated! I can also send a free China glaze, OPI or Essie polish to you for helping me out!

-Andrea
You can always try to trade! I have pretty much decided to continue this month, but if I get the colors and they're too similar to what I already have, I'll probably try to trade them.

I accidentally forgot to change my box from Classic to Boho and I am really not digging the bright bink/blue...I was wondering where I could go to trade. Any help? ^___^

Back