Julep Maven- June boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine: Drew, Emilie, Sienna, Fast-dry Top Coat, and the SPF lip balm as well as the usual nail file (I love it when they put in the glass ones, as I don't use the regular ones)

Mystery box had Gayle, January, Amy, fast dry top coat, lip balm, and a nail file... Might put em all out for trade lol...wanted colors from this month.

Slightly off the topic of June, but does anyone own both Alyson and Pippa?  Can you tell me which looks nicer/more neutral on?  My skin tone is medium.  Thanks!

I ordered one on Friday and then one yesterday morning, and I got a shipping notification yesterday, but no updates yet. I think they might've shipped them both together though.

Originally Posted by Generalissima /img/forum/go_quote.gif

For you ladies that got your mystery box already..do you remember how much it weighed?
I don't think Julep's tracking info ever includes how much it weighs?

Basically, with Julep, the way to know if you're getting a big box is whether it was shipped with Package Services/Parcel Post vs. First Class Mail.

From what I've seen and my friend who ordered one, it seems like all of the regular boxes are pretty identical: Gayle, January, Amy, topcoat, lip balm.

Originally Posted by xiehan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't think Julep's tracking info ever includes how much it weighs?

Basically, with Julep, the way to know if you're getting a big box is whether it was shipped with Package Services/Parcel Post vs. First Class Mail.

From what I've seen and my friend who ordered one, it seems like all of the regular boxes are pretty identical: Gayle, January, Amy, topcoat, lip balm.
Ahh ok yeah mine is first class mail. Too bad but one can dream huh?

Originally Posted by Generalissima /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ahh ok yeah mine is first class mail. Too bad but one can dream huh?
Did you order a mystery box? I did and I received that exact box posted above...not that excited. I had thought there'd be a better mix and maybe some colors from this month... The colors were more fall/winter, imo.. Julep is my least impressive sub so far, which is a surprise and major bummer.

When you purchase a box (I opted out this month and got the mystery box instead) when does it ship and do I get a tracking number. Last month was my first month and i had to email to get the tracking number. I wouldn't think I would have to do that every month do I?

So, I'm going to be on vacation when I'd be getting my July box, so I think I'm gonna skip July since I don't want the nail polishes sitting in my doorway where anyone could take the box when I'm gone.  Does anyone know if I call Julep and ask them that they might be able to ship it later or something??

Hey all,

I ordered the mystery box and received it today, and first, I got the moroccan argan oil but the glass dropped was completely broken and I spilled glass shards everywhere, but also I got two nail polishes (don't you usually get more?) and only one of them had the seal around it. 

I'm definitely contacting them about the glass dropper, but is the lack of a seal something they would do something about, or do I just deal with it?

Thanks for your help!

I love Julep but I signed up for Glossybox today so I think I'll be skipping July's box. :/ not ready to cancel, but seriously thinking that Glossybox is going to take over that money.

Hey all, I ordered the mystery box and received it today, and first, I got the moroccan argan oil but the glass dropped was completely broken and I spilled glass shards everywhere, but also I got two nail polishes (don't you usually get more?) and only one of them had the seal around it.  I'm definitely contacting them about the glass dropper, but is the lack of a seal something they would do something about, or do I just deal with it? Thanks for your help!
No. Don't be concerned about the lack of wrapper sealing, that's more of a new thing, so older colors that weren't from last month or May might not have the seal. Nothing to be alarmed about. Send them an email re: the broken dropper and just include a picture (just in case). And they'll send you out a dropper no problem. Also, I received a mystery box with just the Argan oil, two colors, and mini scrub and hand brightener. It's a value over $60, which is all they promise. The mystery boxes aren't for everyone ;-)

Originally Posted by MakeupGalore /img/forum/go_quote.gif

No. Don't be concerned about the lack of wrapper sealing, that's more of a new thing, so older colors that weren't from last month or May might not have the seal. Nothing to be alarmed about. Send them an email re: the broken dropper and just include a picture (just in case). And they'll send you out a dropper no problem. Also, I received a mystery box with just the Argan oil, two colors, and mini scrub and hand brightener. It's a value over $60, which is all they promise. The mystery boxes aren't for everyone ;-)
Thanks!  I'm completely new to Julep so I have no idea what's normal and what to expect, so I appreciate the help :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ok, I am a newbie to Julep and maybe a lucky one. This is my first month,  I ordered the 1 penny intro box which I got a confirmation that it is shipping first class.  I also ordered a mystery box which is shipping parcel post.  Does that mean I got a good one??  Squee!!!!! What did I get?  I dont even know
claps.gif

Woohoo! My mystery box was awesome!! I got pedi creme, pedi prep, pomegranate body scrub, foot file, nail file, nail growth revitalizing serum, basecoat, topcoat, emma, maggie, january, taylor and sandra. Rad! I wonder how much that's worth. Anyone else get a similar box? I kinda hate purple though so if anyone want's to trade for taylor or maggie let me know.

Back