Julep Maven- June boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did everyone receive their replacement brushes from last months fiasco? I just realized I haven't gotten them yet. The fact that people are getting their June boxes before everyone has gotten their brushes kinda ticks me off. :/

Originally Posted by LUViNGMAMA /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Did everyone receive their replacement brushes from last months fiasco? I just realized I haven't gotten them yet. The fact that people are getting their June boxes before everyone has gotten their brushes kinda ticks me off. :/
I received replacement brushes in my June box.  Maybe they are giving everyone new brushes in the June boxes.

There will be brushes in your June box.

I never received the brushes in my June box maybe it was because last month I got an intro box?

I got an intro box like 2 weeks ago and unskipped for this month and got a june box. the brushes were in the my june box. maybe contact customer service if your brushes in the intro box were bad. 

OMG IT'S TRUE! I GOT A GOLDEN BOX!!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />:D I have dupes of Daisy, Rose and Robin (add ons and two accounts) so if anyone has brand new unused Julep or Zoya polishes to trade I'm open! In Julep I'd love Carrie Blake And many others just can't think now

Well that is entirely bad planning on their part. I skipped my June box this month. I had received an email a few days after I got my may box (so a month ago) saying new brushes were on the way. I should have received them regardless of the next months box. Especially if I skipped the month, they should have sent them out anyways. Now I'm just pissed. I emailed them, they better reply.

Well that is entirely bad planning on their part. I skipped my June box this month. I had received an email a few days after I got my may box (so a month ago) saying new brushes were on the way. I should have received them regardless of the next months box. Especially if I skipped the month, they should have sent them out anyways.

Now I'm just pissed. I emailed them, they better reply.
They'll send you replacements! I've had nothing but really good experiences with them, and they really do make things right.

Originally Posted by MakeupGalore /img/forum/go_quote.gif
OMG IT'S TRUE! I GOT A GOLDEN BOX!!!
biggrin.gif
:D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have dupes of Daisy, Rose and Robin (add ons and two accounts) so if anyone has brand new unused Julep or Zoya polishes to trade I'm open!

In Julep I'd love

Carrie

Blake

And many others just can't think now
I don't have Carrie or Blake, but I'd trade you Maya or Gayle for Rose. Both are still unopened and unused from my Cinco de Mayo mystery box. I also have a Parker I don't care for, but I did swatch that one on one finger.

They have a new mystery box up, code JUNEMYSTERY

I got the big box last time so I'm skipping this time.

Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They have a new mystery box up, code JUNEMYSTERY

I got the big box last time so I'm skipping this time.
Same here! I got a $210-value box so I feel like odds are I'll wind up with a small box this time and I'll be disappointed even if it's completely logical. LOL. Also I'd probably wind up with duplicates, since I have a fair amount of Julep now.

I have to admit that for a second there I was tempted though. I figure if I do get duplicates they could always make good gifts, and both my mother and sister have birthdays coming up this summer. But I managed to talk myself out of it because chances are there will be another box in July, so I'll just wait for that one.

I sell my dupes on ebay.

Originally Posted by xiehan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Same here! I got a $210-value box so I feel like odds are I'll wind up with a small box this time and I'll be disappointed even if it's completely logical. LOL. Also I'd probably wind up with duplicates, since I have a fair amount of Julep now.

I have to admit that for a second there I was tempted though. I figure if I do get duplicates they could always make good gifts, and both my mother and sister have birthdays coming up this summer. But I managed to talk myself out of it because chances are there will be another box in July, so I'll just wait for that one.

I just ordered the mystery box, if I get any duplicates I plan on gifting them to my family members

I just realized that I forgot the to enter the code so I called them and they were super nice about it and applied it for me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I ordered one too, since it's my first month with Julep, odds are low I'll get a duplicate... crossing my fingers for the "big box"!

Back