Julep May 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just want to be surprised, the only collection I have upgraded was February. I wonder what the mystery maven prize will be this month.

Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just want to be surprised, the only collection I have upgraded was February. I wonder what the mystery maven prize will be this month.
Oooo, there's a mystery maven prize? Do tell! (I'm so new to Julep lol)

Oooo, there's a mystery maven prize? Do tell! (I'm so new to Julep lol)
A lucky winner will get a grab bag of goodies! For April, it was a purse, sunglasses, other stuff. .. not cheapo things either. Designer labels! Julep used to do golden boxes, where some lucky mavens got upgraded boxes, but thus is definitely more interesting, at least for the winners lol.

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

A lucky winner will get a grab bag of goodies! For April, it was a purse, sunglasses, other stuff. .. not cheapo things either. Designer labels!

Julep used to do golden boxes, where some lucky mavens got upgraded boxes, but thus is definitely more interesting, at least for the winners lol.
Oh wow, that sounds so exciting! So how do they go about picking the winner? Do you have to enter something, or are you already entered just being a Maven?

Oh wow, that sounds so exciting! So how do they go about picking the winner? Do you have to enter something, or are you already entered just being a Maven?
You're automatically entered as a Maven and it's random.

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You're automatically entered as a Maven and it's random.
Cool, thanks for the info!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You are entered if you purchase the May box.

Ru

I definitely would love rubber finish, holos or duo chrome, but they just did holo in feb 
Rubber finish would be awesome. I'm a little sick of cremes and shimmers so I'm hoping for something new.

Originally Posted by tasertag /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ru

Rubber finish would be awesome. I'm a little sick of cremes and shimmers so I'm hoping for something new.
Yup same here

i'm hoping it will be a good collection. if not, i've got my eye on several zoya shades and there will probably be an earth day sale.

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I definitely would love rubber finish, holos or duo chrome, but they just did holo in feb 
I would love that too, one can only hope.

I'm so excited, I hope it's a good box. I skipped last month and I feel like I'm crawling through a desert of no nail polish.

Just ordered the Mystery Box. I'll more than likely skip May's box since I got the Mystery Box. I'm sooo excited.

Originally Posted by AtomicBunny /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Lets us know what you get! I'm excited for you!
Will do. I'm a Mystery Box virgin, so can't help but be excited.

Back