Ladies you must get yourself some Pure Virgin Coconut Oil

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh wow. I wonder if the Whole Foods Market will have some! I have pimple scars that just won't go away and it drives me INSANE looking at them everyday!

It's been a few days since i started applying coconut oil on my face and it's been good :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I use it before sleep. surprisingly it's not greasy at all in the morning. and waking up to the coconut scent is lovely.

I don't see the dramatic improvement yet, but I can recommend it if you have dry skin (like me). especially in winter.

Thanks Empericalbeauty!

P.S. Lisa, I knew you'd like the pic :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I went to buy some at Whole Foods for $8.99 a jar. I used a cotton swab and dabbed it on those little red spots, scars and dry spots. Surprisingly, I didn't wake up with any of it on my face and I could already see a slight difference. Hopefully another week or two, once a night, will make it all go away!

I bought some coconut oil a couple of weeks ago and have been using it on my face and hair. I simply love it, my skin feels so soft!

Hey Beauty Queen 22

Where did you get it

I live in Vaughan and have friends in Scarborough.

I can't seem to find it

I love virgin coconut oil, yum in lip balms and I make a handcream with it that makes me sniff my hands for ages. Yum yum yum.

Thanx for recommending, the funny thing is I've used olive oil, avacado oil, sesame oil, almond oil and shea butter on my face but NEVER thought about coconut oil; I used to think it only smelt niced and moisturised but now I'll have to try mixing it with my daily moisturiser!

Hey, try looking in a health food store. I got mines from a health food store on Main and Danforth, in Toronto.

Sounds interesting I will have to try some of that as well. . Thanks for the tip on the coconut oil.

I usually used coconut oil as a hair treatment which worked wonders but was scared using it on my face - but after reading this thread i gave it a go, and its working surprisingly well......i picked mine up from an Asian/Indian Grocery store for around 5 bucks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I would like to try this but am acne prone and afraid of breakouts! It really doesn't clog pores? Is it good on lips? I wonder if it would help old scars that have already healed but still visible? I will try it on my hair if I come across any.

How's the coconut oil treating you all who have used it for more than a few weeks? I want to try it now >.< but I'm still hesistant until I hear more results :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back