Ladies you must get yourself some Pure Virgin Coconut Oil

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iv got to try this iv been trying to get rid of my dark acne marks for years now, Thanks for posting!

How is this working on those of you using it for a while? Good results or not at all??

ONE QUESTION

What happens if the coconut oil isnt virgin. But just a regular hair coconut oil?? Can i just use it lighly on my face?

no wonder! my mother uses it often on her scars and her face is clearer than mine! i'm sooo going to use it from tomorow. one question though, do you apply it ONLY on the scars, or thw WHOLE FACE?

Question, is it in the fridge in a tub or where the oils are? I am reading htis thread and thinking both ways. Do you refriegerate yours all the time. I need to stop tonight and look for it but not sure where to look for it LOL

well last night I tried cooking with it, I used it instead of olive oil in my stir fry, and I burnt my supper...........not impress.........than I tried it on my legs, and it was so greasy, it was still greasy this morning.............I personaly don't care for it.............I'll stick to emu oil...................

ive been wanting to try this forever, glad i'm not the only one, my hubby was thinking im crazy lol.

I am loving it! I just bought too more bottles. You can use the one recommended for cooking. That in UNREFINED. I bought an unrefined and a refined one for comparison and I have to say, the unrefined is so much more better. They do the same thing though, so...I use the unrefined for my face and refined for my body. my mum has asked me for a bottle. My boyfriend loves the results too cus he wont stop saying how soft my skin has gotten. See the picture in my profile? My skin was NEVER that smooth. NEVER! but yay!!!! it is now. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks for the info, I'll have to check it out!

I <3 anything coconut!

PS - Your skin is flawless! I'm jealous hehe

I did not like for styr fry, but I put it in my smootie this morning, very good and I will try to shave my legs with it........................I'm wondering if I added a bit to my microdermabration routine?? what do you think??

I just ordered some should get it next week or so, I look all over the interent and alot of people use it to eat (if you are eating low carb) for skin hair etc. So I cant wait to get it to try it out, thanks for the recomentdations

Also I am coming up with some IDEAS on how to use without that dumb tub of oil sitting in my bathroom or bedroom.

1. I have a tiny tin that uised to have lip balm in it, I am going to fill that up.

2. I have a almost empty vaseline jar, I am going to fill that up.

3. I have some antique glass jars just sitting looking pretty I am going to fill them up, that way I can carry in my purse and have at home etc.

SO do YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS PLEASE LET US KNOW...because I am curious

i just ordered one myself, i ordered it this morning because everywhere i go, i can't find my herbal essences conditioner :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. i'll use it for my hair and my body. i also have an empty bottle of shampoo, i think i'll fill it with some of my regular neutral shampoo and add a bit of coconut oil. hmm, and i just bought a coconut cream shower, yum ! it's gonna smell coconut everywhere in the apartment :rotfl:

How do you think this would work as an undereye hydrator? Have you read anything about it helping with fine lines?

Warning- do NOT put in metal TIN, like i did for lippy, it just melts in there to a liquid, must hold heat or something LOL, what a mess. But I am loving this stuff

Back