Le Matchbox (Jouer Quarterly Subscription) *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cannot get my updated CC information to 'take' and stay in my account.  Any ideas?

Okay, nine days later I finally heard back from Jouer CS.

The box ships next week and apparently if you are a subscriber, you should already have been charged.

Mine is shipped and should be here Saturday! I had a CC updating issue too, but the customer service is amazing and got it all sorted out really quick! This box looks great so far!

I love this box! The palette is so beautiful and I will get so much use out of it. I got an extra bag with the box. (shown in the picture in the background). So happy with everything in the box. This is one of my favorites for sure!

jouer fall spoilers.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I was actually hoping I wouldn't like it so I could drop this one because I need to cut back but it's not happening. This box is too good to pass up. I love makeup so anytime there is a reason to get more delivered in a box, I'm all over it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> The palette also killed my desire to buy one of the holiday palette's from Sephora, because it's so pretty, at least for now. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

is that the cool or warm tones, @@Reija?  Also, what are the items in the box?  thanks!

I've been charged (since the 28th) but no shipping info.  I guess I will call them tomorrow to find out when they plan on shipping my box, as it always takes over a week to get to me.

It looks like the warm box because I think the cool palette has the purple tones.  I definitely would have preferred the warm, which is almost always the case so I'm wondering if I need to change my profile.  So we are getting the palette, kitten liner, a deluxe lip gloss sample, a pouch and....?  I keep straining to read the box in the back and I can't, haha. 

is that the cool or warm tones, @@Reija?  Also, what are the items in the box?  thanks!

I've been charged (since the 28th) but no shipping info.  I guess I will call them tomorrow to find out when they plan on shipping my box, as it always takes over a week to get to me.
I was so excited about the box that I forgot to write details @@biancardi . Yes it's the warm palette and the other items are a brightening eye base, Kitten liner and a mini lipgloss sample.

Everyone gets the tote also with the writing that is shown in the back of the picture. Sorry it doesn't show the whole tote, just the writing.

Ahh, I thought it was a pouch.  Not complaining about a tote though; it will at least get used as a shoe bag when I travel, if not for something more fun.  I still keep thinking about that cute leopard pouch the bloggers got the first box; I might have to add it to my xmas list. 

Very excited about the brightening eye base!  What a great box! 

Glad I got my cc straightened out with them.  The curious thing is that they didn't even bother to let me know there was a problem.  I saw that others were getting billed and I didn't so checked on it.

mine will be shipping out next week.  I guess I wasn't part of the first wave of subscribers even though I did get the first box.  I cannot wait!

I'm wearing the eye primer, liner and the eye shadows today and I'm very impressed. The shadows are well pigmented and work really well with the primer and stay put. The liner is very easy to use. Now I'm even more happy with this box since I got to play with these items.

I'm wearing the eye primer, liner and the eye shadows today and I'm very impressed. The shadows are well pigmented and work really well with the primer and stay put. The liner is very easy to use. Now I'm even more happy with this box since I got to play with these items.
You already got your October box?

mine will be shipping out next week.  I guess I wasn't part of the first wave of subscribers even though I did get the first box.  I cannot wait!
Apparently mine has not shipped either--no tracking within my account and no email as yet.

Latest posts

Back