Le Metier De Beaute Beauty Vault VIP - Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered in the morning #1924, and would have ordered sooner but my little sister has been guilt tripping me about spending :'( she is right though.... I had to sneak this and mail it to my work :DDD

i believe that counter is not this vip program only. I ordered on 12th or 13th but my number was 17xx

I don't own any Le Metier de Beaute and I won't be subbing, but I looked at some of the links on this thread. What is the packaging like? Are the pics online not doing it justice? I have to say it is unappealing to me. 

I wonder if other higher end brands might do similar offerings in the future? 

Sneak peak killed me. I'm in...... GAH! I'm a bit happy that I am though, I love high end cosmetics.

Originally Posted by Jflopez /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If you have PayPal you can try using the bill me later option. This is the ideal situation to use it. Gives you 6 months interest free to pay it off.
Yes, I thought long and hard about this option.  Unfortunately money is a bit tight right now and I have managed to cut down my subs to only one and have promised my husband I will use the products I have before buying more.  But I will visit this thread often to drool over all the pretties you ladies receive!

Originally Posted by page5 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't own any Le Metier de Beaute and I won't be subbing, but I looked at some of the links on this thread. What is the packaging like? Are the pics online not doing it justice? I have to say it is unappealing to me. 

I wonder if other higher end brands might do similar offerings in the future? 
Some high end makeup I find the packaging can be crap sometimes.

I have a Chanel eye palette and it does not look expensive or real.....almost.

I know it is though as I bought it at the Chanel counter

Then I've had some nice cheaper items that came in metal cases I liked (Aveda I think?)

I have a couple of lip balms in metal cases -- from essence, of all brands. And TWO DAYS TO SHIPPING! So exciting! I have another sub that ships on the first of the month (I actually just got shipping today), so I'm actually going to start looking forward to that time of the month. It's a super busy time at work (I work for a bank, and that's my month-end insanity), so this will be a happy reward for getting through that mess.

I just got an email from UPS telling me a package from LMdB is bring delivered Wednesday! Looks like they started shipping already! So excited. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by rubyjuls /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just got an email from UPS telling me a package from LMdB is bring delivered Wednesday! Looks like they started shipping already! So excited.
biggrin.gif
I bet it's the gift that comes with purchase, but either way, doing happy dance!
yess.gif

I got my UPS mychoice email too, but I think its all coming in one package. I believe the kabuki brush in the first box is the special gift, but I could be mistaken. 

Originally Posted by rubyjuls /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just got an email from UPS telling me a package from LMdB is bring delivered Wednesday! Looks like they started shipping already! So excited.
biggrin.gif
Wow!!! That is FANTABULOUS!!!!!!!

This calls for a high end emoticon....
mussical.gif

I just got an email from UPS telling me a package from LMdB is bring delivered Wednesday! Looks like they started shipping already! So excited. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
eeee me too!! And the stalking of the UPS man begins. Tomorrow needs to hurry up & get here already!!!

Just stumbled on this...out of my budget but it's tempting my mom. Thing is, she likes skincare stuff more than makeup stuff generally...do we know or think they might actually send out some skincare stuff, or will it all be makeup?

Just stumbled on this...out of my budget but it's tempting my mom. Thing is, she likes skincare stuff more than makeup stuff generally...do we know or think they might actually send out some skincare stuff, or will it all be makeup?
Description on their website says "Curated mix of our favorite Color, Skincare, Pre-release Sneak Peaks, Lab Previews, and Vault Exclusives" so I am guessing we will recieve skincare somewhere along the line. And Le Métier de Beaute skincare products are amazing!! I have loved everything I have tried from them.

Originally Posted by saarahsmiles /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I ordered in the morning #1924, and would have ordered sooner but my little sister has been guilt tripping me about spending :'( she is right though.... I had to sneak this and mail it to my work :DDD
Good to know thanks. That makes it feel even more exclusive. 

Originally Posted by Jflopez /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Description on their website says "Curated mix of our favorite Color, Skincare, Pre-release Sneak Peaks, Lab Previews, and Vault Exclusives" so I am guessing we will recieve skincare somewhere along the line. And Le Métier de Beaute skincare products are amazing!! I have loved everything I have tried from them.
hm, totally missed that! Well, I'll have to pass that along. My mom loved the le metier samples that GB sent out earlier this year.

Does this mean that the actual UPS truck delivers or do they hand it off to USPS to deliver?? Ill be sooo happy if its UPS & I don't have to wait for 2 days extra for USPS

Does this mean that the actual UPS truck delivers or do they hand it off to USPS to deliver?? Ill be sooo happy if its UPS & I don't have to wait for 2 days extra for USPS
I've received past orders from LMdB directly from UPS so I am thinking that is how it will be delivered. Trust me you ladies will be the first to know if I get mine tomorrow :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

AGGHHH! I'm still wrestling with this one. I keep going back and forth. I'm currently sitting, staring at the checkout page.
policeman.gif

Latest posts

Back