Lip Factory August 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is their info.  It is at the bottom of the page.  I've had to call them before, they were great. Lip Factory Inc 6239 Edgewater Drive Orlando, FL 32810

(855) 4UR-LIPS

[email protected]
Thanks for the info; I will save it with my other subs contacts.

Has anyone received their shipping notice? When do they usually come out?

Originally Posted by Jac13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Has anyone received their shipping notice? When do they usually come out?
I have not received anything via email regarding shipping or any tracking information. *sigh*

LP is one of my favorites so far. But I unsubbed after August billing went through. I had to do some cutbacks. I like variety.

Originally Posted by DeSha /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have not received anything via email regarding shipping or any tracking information. *sigh*
Nope! Haven't seen anyone mention it on FB, either.

I had a shipping notice from last night. My payment is sent around the 20th of the preceding month, so I usually get my boxes pretty early. No info showing up yet though; just that a label was printed. Hope it's not too long for you!

I haven't received anything. The money was taken out about two weeks ago through PayPal. This is my first month with them so I am watching very close. There isn't a lot of correspondence happening on their Facebook. I was a little hesitant to try them out so I am hoping for the best. If not, I will cancel very quickly.

I have not heard anything either. While I can live with the no spoilers, not having information about my box or shipping information is just not cool. And those of us that are currently subscribers should recall last month's shipping issues with the boxes. I hope this month won't be a repeat.
unsure.gif

It makes you wonder if they are on the brink. I agree no tracking info is very unacceptable.

According to FB, there's (at least) one more batch of tracking numbers to be sent out. They seem to be pretty responsive. One girl asked about her box, and they looked up her account for her and replied on the page.

ETA: They just posted this response --

"

Has shipping started yet?
Like ·

Their boxes don't typically go out all at once - they send it batches based on the timing of when you originally subbed.  I get charged towards the end of the the previous month and tend to be in the first batch of boxes sent (I received tracking info on Friday).

I'm not sure why people always get upset or worried when they don't get their tracking numbers at the same time. It specifically says on their website when they ship under FAQ's. Also, all sub boxes I have ever subscribed to do not ship all at once. As Dayo said, they ship in batches.

I copied this directly from the website... you can see all FAQ's HERE

Frequently Asked Questions
When does my Lip Factory Inc Beauty Kit Ship?

​

​International kits ship the the 4th-8th of each month.

U.S. residents ship the 10th- 14th of each month.

This also depends on the date of subscription.

Thanks amy005 for the info. This is my first month with them so I am not familiar with their patterns.

Got my shipping notice this morning! Super excited to see this box. Love the theme this month, "The Diva in You." Hoping for some great stuff.

ooo I just got my shipping notice. Theyre still using the stamps site

Back