Lip Factory August 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
 I got my box today and I'm not going to ruin anyone's surprise. As I said on Facebook, you probably want to put on a pair of Depends before you open your box. I've been

with LF since February and loved every box, but this one is the absolute best of them all IMHO. Everyone has different tastes, but for me personally it's a flawless box.

Originally Posted by Kristine Walker /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my box today and I'm not going to ruin anyone's surprise. As I said on Facebook, you probably want to put on a pair of Depends before you open your box. I've been

with LF since February and loved every box, but this one is the absolute best of them all IMHO. Everyone has different tastes, but for me personally it's a flawless box.
Please ruin it for me!  It wont be ruined so much as giving me something to really look forward too!

Back in June I decided July was going to be my last month as I'm pretty stocked up in make up.  After the shipping snafoo I decided to hold on for another month hoping they'd sort of make up for it with a awesome follow up box.  So I'm glad to hear I made the right choice!

Originally Posted by Kristine Walker /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Can you PM me, pretty please, and tell me what you received?  I enjoy spoilers and don't mind knowing what's included before I get it.

Thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Put me in the "I WANT SPOILERS NOW!!" camp. 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I got my box today, too, and I actually wasn't impressed. I've been subbed since February, and this is my least favorite box yet.  Obviously, not everyone likes the same things, so I'm not bummed... I know not every month can blow me away.  I do hope everyone else loves their box as much as Kristine does.
smile.gif

Jessica

I registered (after months of lurking) just to beg someone, anyone, to give me a spoiler!

I'll let others do the spoilers, I loved it so much that I would feel like I was telling a kid there's no Santa if I told. I wish everyone could be as thrilled as me about it, but we all have such different tastes.

Here's what I got
Sweet Pea & Fay lip joule in Big Parade, Red Cherry eye lashes, Me Me Me shimmer stack in gold, NYX wonder pencil in medium, makeup remover cloth & Colour U Cosmetics lipstick in Matte Cinnamon

Originally Posted by Jflopez /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Here's what I got

Sweet Pea & Fay lip joule in Big Parade, Red Cherry eye lashes, Me Me Me shimmer stack in gold, NYX wonder pencil in medium, makeup remover cloth & Colour U Cosmetics lipstick in Matte Cinnamon

Ohhhh, nice! Love the look of those lashes. That shimmer stack looks awesome too. Wow, looks like a complete face look. Great box. Def. something too look forward too.

Thanks for sharing!

Originally Posted by Jflopez /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Here's what I got

Savior! There's lots of stuff in this box that I was thinking of buying, which is always great! Hoping for some shade variety, though - guess I'll find out as more spoilers/my own box comes in tomorrow.  

Heads up: if you quote the white text below, spoilers will show up in the quoted section! Just a warning for those trying to avoid spoiling.

Is the shimmer stack designed for a certain skintone? I can't tell if it's meant to be highlighter or what. I am not thrilled with eyelashes. They seem to be coming from all sides this summer.

Back