Lip Factory August 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like how the color u lipstick is made in america, and they are pretty expensive, the same price as mac, I hope that they have a simular quality. have there been other colors besides the matte cinnamon?

Originally Posted by peggytalkpretty /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I like how the color u lipstick is made in america, and they are pretty expensive, the same price as mac, I hope that they have a simular quality. have there been other colors besides the matte cinnamon?

I have also seen it in 

Imperial Purple and Skinny Dip

I can't wait to get my box. If I like the colors, I will be ok with everything.

I got my box today and I'm not going to ruin anyone's surprise. As I said on Facebook, you probably want to put on a pair of Depends before you open your box. I've been  with LF since February and loved every box, but this one is the absolute best of them all IMHO. Everyone has different tastes, but for me personally it's a flawless box.
I WANT SPOILERS!! Pretty please!

Saw the spoilers. I'm iffy so far. Will have to get mine to really know. This was my last one for awhile. Taking a break cause I'm going on vacation the end if this month. Watch, it will be a great September. When is the all lips going to be? I will likely resub then.

Originally Posted by NewportSweetPea /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Saw the spoilers. I'm iffy so far. Will have to get mine to really know. This was my last one for awhile. Taking a break cause I'm going on vacation the end if this month. Watch, it will be a great September.

When is the all lips going to be? I will likely resub then.
The next all lips box will be November. 
smile.gif

November is my birthday month~

Best month out of the year... but it's not like I'm biased or anything. lolll

November is the best! I'm also not biased, of course.

Finally got my tracking this morning. Let us hope that FL to GA = short mail trip.

[SIZE=1em]Sweetpea & Fay lip joule, in foxfire. [/SIZE][SIZE=1em]The lip joule is a lot more orange than red but its nice. [/SIZE][SIZE=1em]ColorU lipstick [/SIZE][SIZE=1em]I got the colorU lipstick in imperial purple which I actually LOVE! its not as intimidating as it looks. [/SIZE][SIZE=1em]Nyx wonder pencil in medium matches me perfectly. [/SIZE][SIZE=1em]I thought the shimmer stack would be more of a bronzer but it is a nice golden highlight, its pretty big so i think i'll use it as more of a mirror compact in my purse. The lashes are big and pretty crazy and the toilette feels nice on my face but I dont know if its a one time use?[/SIZE]

I got my tracking info Monday morning and, much like last month, it has yet to move past "electronic shipping info received". I am understandably concerned that the same thing is happening as last month. 
s.gif

I am still waiting on my package; it would be nice to get an extra.

Miss Trix -- have you asked on FB?  Mine's doing the same thing, but it's only since yesterday.

I got my tracking info Monday morning and, much like last month, it has yet to move past "electronic shipping info received". I am understandably concerned that the same thing is happening as last month. 
s.gif
That is what mine was doing for the past 3 days but late last night it finally updated to being checked in, processed, and then leaving Orlando

From what I've seen, the tracking is pretty poor on their packages, but (barring last month's fiasco) the package comes fast. Mine will disappear for two days or so after I get my tracking, but then reappear in the nearest big city. The actual shipping is really quick, but having it get going seems to take a bit. 

My package just updated. Although I received shipping notification on Monday, it was apparently dropped off at the post office today.

Originally Posted by ohdahlia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My package just updated. Although I received shipping notification on Monday, it was apparently dropped off at the post office today.
Same here.  I was hoping I would get it by Friday for my birthday.
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by ohdahlia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Same here. 

Latest posts

Back