Lip Factory June

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so impatient this month.  I feel like I'm stalking the interwebs to find someone who has gotten their June box already.  No luck yet.

I am so impatient this month.  I feel like I'm stalking the interwebs to find someone who has gotten their June box already.  No luck yet.
LOL! No worries.. I do it every month!

Ladies, you will not believe what just happened!  3 women from Lip Factory just showed up at my door to deliver my box!  Not only that, they gave me an Urban Decay palette, custom Lip Factory cupcakes, AND they brought me dinner from Olive Garden!  This company is simply the best!!

In my box:

Befine Exfoliating Cleanser packet

Essence Volumizing Lash Powder

Manic Panic mascara in Creature of the Night

Manic Panic High Voltage lip gloss in Naked

29 Cosmetics lipstick in Expressive Rose

Colour U loose shadow in Caribbean Sea

Londontown USA nail color ...no color name on the bottle, but based on their website (londontownusa.com), it looks like I got Thames from the Eye.
This company has blown me away month after month, but this month takes the cake!!

Jessica

Hmm...I thought I posted to this thread already today, but it's not showing up.  Sorry if it ends up posting twice.

The most amazing thing happened to me this evening.  My doorbell rang, and I opened the door to find 3 wonderful ladies from Lip Factory Inc with my June box in their hands!  Not only did they hand deliver my box, but they brought me custom Lip Factory cupcakes, dinner from Olive Garden, AND they gave me an Urban Decay shadow palette!

Lip Factory Inc has been my favorite sub for a while, but this made me love them even more!!

Jessica

Hmm...I thought I posted to this thread already today, but it's not showing up.  Sorry if it ends up posting twice. The most amazing thing happened to me this evening.  My doorbell rang, and I opened the door to find 3 wonderful ladies from Lip Factory Inc with my June box in their hands!  Not only did they hand deliver my box, but they brought me custom Lip Factory cupcakes, dinner from Olive Garden, AND they gave me an Urban Decay shadow palette! Lip Factory Inc has been my favorite sub for a while, but this made me love them even more!! Jessica
That is so cool!! Can you post a picture of your June box please? Where do you live?

Oops, forgot to say what I got in my box!

Befine Exfoliating Cleanser

Manic Panic mascara in Creature of the Night

Essence Volumizing Lash Powder

Manic Panic High Voltage lipgloss in Naked

29 Cosmetics lipstick in Expressive Rose

Colour U loose shadow in Caribbean Sea

Londontown USA nail polish in Thames from the Eye 
  I'm just north of Orlando.

Oops, forgot to say what I got in my box!
Befine Exfoliating Cleanser Manic Panic mascara in Creature of the Night Essence Volumizing Lash Powder Manic Panic High Voltage lipgloss in Naked 29 Cosmetics lipstick in Expressive Rose Colour U loose shadow in Caribbean Sea Londontown USA nail polish in Thames from the Eye 
  I'm just north of Orlando. That sounds like a good box! I'm excited to get mine! Love Lip Factory!!

Hmm...I thought I posted to this thread already today, but it's not showing up.  Sorry if it ends up posting twice. The most amazing thing happened to me this evening.  My doorbell rang, and I opened the door to find 3 wonderful ladies from Lip Factory Inc with my June box in their hands!  Not only did they hand deliver my box, but they brought me custom Lip Factory cupcakes, dinner from Olive Garden, AND they gave me an Urban Decay shadow palette! Lip Factory Inc has been my favorite sub for a while, but this made me love them even more!! Jessica
Nice!!.What made them do that??

Originally Posted by shelovestoshop /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Nice!!.What made them do that??
They had posted on their Facebook that they wanted to visit one of their subscribers.  I live probably 15 minutes from their headquarters, so I wrote that they should visit me. I never thought they would! lol

They had posted on their Facebook that they wanted to visit one of their subscribers.  I live probably 15 minutes from their headquarters, so I wrote that they should visit me. I never thought they would! lol
Lol.. That was a nice surprise!! Pics please.. Anticipation ia killing me!! lol

Originally Posted by Jessica2482 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've never posted a picture on here...I tried to put it under a spoiler, I hope it works!!
Super excited!

I love the last 29 cosmetics item I recieved last time, and I love Manic Panic hair dyes so I'm intrigued about the lip gloss and mascara.

Originally Posted by Jessica2482 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

WOW! That is so fantastic!  Congratulations! I was hoping I'd have my box by today, but it is only showing finally accepted by USPS today, so I probably won't have it until next week. I can't complain though - last week, one of my favorite plus sized clothing stores sent me a bouquet of gorgeous roses and lilies as a belated surprise b-day present. Totally unexpected. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Guess it's our lucky week! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

thank you for the spoiler as even though the international boxes get shipped first we still receive them after everyone else .im hoping it should be hitting uk soon if not my house,it looks good.as is always.

Back