Lip Factory June

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use my phone too but I have the spoiler code memorized. It's: bracketSPOILER= Warning: Spoiler!bracket --Info you're posting like a pic-- bracket/SPOILERbracket With brackets being this " [ " before the word spoiler and this " ] " at the end.
Hi!

I hope this helps and makes sense :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Quote this comment and read the codes in my post so you can see what I'm talking about

Very helpful. Thanks for posting. How do you post pictures from your phone, an image hosting site?

I use my phone too but I have the spoiler code memorized. It's: bracketSPOILER= Warning: Spoiler!bracket --Info you're posting like a pic-- bracket/SPOILERbracket With brackets being this " [ " before the word spoiler and this " ] " at the end.
Hi!
I hope this helps and makes sense :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Quote this comment and read the codes in my post so you can see what I'm talking about

Loved everything in my box even though i was hoping for the red theme with the red polish, i got a nice lavender one called "purple reign" i'll swap if anyone wants it as i just recently bought almost the same color. Same for the pink manic panic lip gloss simply because i have so many lol! Also, as pictured below i also got a Lip Factory tshirt!! So yes as always, i'm satisfied!!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

PS: Thanks Irene- i did it on the first try!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Very helpful. Thanks for posting. How do you post pictures from your phone, an image hosting site?
I used the pics from my phone and with Irene's great instructions, managed to get it right with no problem!

Here is my June Lip Factory:

https://www.makeuptalk.com/content/type/61/id/196423/

I love everything expect the eyeshadow and the Manic Panic Lip Gloss.  The eyeshadow is in Caribbean Sea and I am pretty sure it would look horrible on me.  The Manic Panic lip gloss is in Radioactive, which looks like it really is radioactive.  I am 47 and have a light complextion, if I put these colors on me I will look like a used up hooker.  Love the Lakur color in Londontown and the 29 Resevrves Lip stick in Berry Stain, though.

Here is my June Lip Factory:
LL
I love everything expect the eyeshadow and the Manic Panic Lip Gloss.  The eyeshadow is in Caribbean Sea and I am pretty sure it would look horrible on me.  The Manic Panic lip gloss is in Radioactive, which looks like it really is radioactive.  I am 47 and have a light complextion, if I put these colors on me I will look like a used up hooker.  Love the Lakur color in Londontown and the 29 Resevrves Lip stick in Berry Stain, though.

I posted my box a little while ago, i actually wanted the lip gloss you have and got the pink. I love pink its my favorite color, but i have so many of them. Would you wanna trade?

Aha... I have been using the desktop version on my phone, not the mobile and it was only giving me the option to add a URL to add pictures. Once I switched back to the mobile version I had the option to upload. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I used the pics from my phone and with Irene's great instructions, managed to get it right with no problem!

Loved everything in my box even though i was hoping for the red theme with the red polish, i got a nice lavender one called "purple reign" i'll swap if anyone wants it as i just recently bought almost the same color. Same for the pink manic panic lip gloss simply because i have so many lol! Also, as pictured below i also got a Lip Factory tshirt!! So yes as always, i'm satisfied!!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
PS: Thanks Irene- i did it on the first try!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'll definitely trade the gloss and nail polish if you haven't already found anyone else. I got the red theme box I posted a pic earlier in this thread. Also if anyone wants to trade for the red 29 cosmetics lipstick just pm me. I unfortunately can't pull off the red lips and its such an amazing brand I'd love to find it a good home. Would love the pink lipstick or anything in nude

PS: Thanks Irene- i did it on the first try!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> You're very welcome! I love the box you got and a t-shirt!! Me wants! My box doesn't ship out until the 14th or 15th so I appreciate the spoilers ladies! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Aha... I have been using the desktop version on my phone, not the mobile and it was only giving me the option to add a URL to add pictures. Once I switched back to the mobile version I had the option to upload. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Glad you figured that out. Kinda got caught up in the ipsy thread for while. For future reference, if you ever want to post videos from your phone the code thingy is: bracketVIDEObracket "Video URL" bracket/VIDEObracket

Calling all Lip Factory lovin' MUT'ers! Lip factory posted on their fb that they are requesting feedback on the lash powder. Just thought I'd share :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got my box today and I have to say that I am loving everything in it. I got some color variations

Nail polish in Tea Time

306.jpg

Manic Panic lip gloss in Naked

29 lipstick in Wine Critic (couldn't find a picture in their site)

f09f_manic_panic_high_voltage_lip_gloss_grid_embed.jpg
    I have Radioactive and I would love to trade for Power of Love or Naked if anyone wants to!

I box my box on Friday and I love it! Much better then my first one

I love everything and all the colors that I got!

I got the Power of Love lip gloss, the bright red lipstick, and the tea town nail polish. I love 29 Cosmetics, I just wish I would have gotten a shade that I could wear everyday.

Originally Posted by smiletorismile /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I box my box on Friday and I love it! Much better then my first one

I love everything and all the colors that I got!

I got the Power of Love lip gloss, the bright red lipstick, and the tea town nail polish. I love 29 Cosmetics, I just wish I would have gotten a shade that I could wear everyday.

Those are great colors!

So my first box got lost between Miami and the uk . So another was sent out and I love it . Love the radioactive , I got the red box and payment has gone out already got next month so roll on the next box. I'd rather pay $34 for this box to be shipped with ace products than the tat given in uk boxes a month.

Back