Lip Factory June

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lip Factory has never let me down. Their CSRs are amazing and I always get great full-sized products. (I dont even count the 1 foil packet each month.....4-6 full sizes it what I count)

I got 2 color variations I like and 2 I'm not so fond of. I got 29 cosmetics in expressive rose and manic panic in radioactive. Not really fond of either of these colors as I really wanted wine critic. If anyone is interested in trading colors, let me know.

I decided to try this one out for a month or two in place of Glossybox...so I'll be getting July's box! Excited!
Im excited for you! July is their anniversary box and they are promising good things :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> also if you haven't checked out their Facebook page you really should. They interact a lot on there and said they will be holding a lot of contests this month to celebrate.

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I decided to try this one out for a month or two in place of Glossybox...so I'll be getting July's box! Excited!
I also dropped Glossybox and subbed to Lip Factory in it's place. I'm so excited for the July box! 
yey.gif

Question for the LF vets: When do they typically ship boxes out? Beginning, middle, or end of month? 

Originally Posted by Jflopez /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Im excited for you! July is their anniversary box and they are promising good things
smile.gif
also if you haven't checked out their Facebook page you really should. They interact a lot on there and said they will be holding a lot of contests this month to celebrate.
Plus I believe it is their all about lips month! Which to me always seems like their best boxes!

Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I also dropped Glossybox and subbed to Lip Factory in it's place. I'm so excited for the July box! 
yey.gif

Question for the LF vets: When do they typically ship boxes out? Beginning, middle, or end of month? 
I think it depends when you sub. I get charged super early so I always get my boxes in about the second week of the month (when I believe is when they ship out their first wave of boxes. My mom doesn't get charged until the 7th, so her boxes don't come until about a week after mine.

yey.gif
They send boxes ou according to when you subbed (billing date). And I didn't know this but you can actually contact them and have them note in your profile if you prefer colors or neutrals. Their customer service completely rocks!

Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

yey.gif

I actually asked them about this.  It does depend on when your payment comes out.  If your payment comes out in the second half of the month, say June 16-30 for the July box, you will get your box in that first wave right at the beginning of July.  However, if your payment date falls in the first half of the month, say July 1-15, your box will be sent a day or so after payment is received.  So some people on here who pay in the back half of the prior month always seem to have their box within the first week to week and a half.  I, on the other hand, am billed on the 13th, so I got June's box on the 19th.  Its kinda nice to be one of the last billed because I can see what is in the box before I'm charged and can cancel if I don't like it, but I haven't cancelled yet.  It does suck if I like the box though because I then have to wait FOREVER till my box arrives!

I'm also totally excited over their anniversary box in July.  I actually think this one will be worth it, as opposed to the glossybox disaster.

I just subbed and dropped Glossybox.  I'm really looking forward to it! 

Originally Posted by rainpetal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I actually asked them about this.  It does depend on when your payment comes out.  If your payment comes out in the second half of the month, say June 16-30 for the July box, you will get your box in that first wave right at the beginning of July.  However, if your payment date falls in the first half of the month, say July 1-15, your box will be sent a day or so after payment is received.  So some people on here who pay in the back half of the prior month always seem to have their box within the first week to week and a half.  I, on the other hand, am billed on the 13th, so I got June's box on the 19th.  Its kinda nice to be one of the last billed because I can see what is in the box before I'm charged and can cancel if I don't like it, but I haven't cancelled yet.  It does suck if I like the box though because I then have to wait FOREVER till my box arrives!

I'm also totally excited over their anniversary box in July.  I actually think this one will be worth it, as opposed to the glossybox disaster.
So in theory since I was charged June 21 - my box should be coming soon... I have not received any shipping notification yet though.   :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just got my shipping notification email!  Yay!  I'm really excited, since this is my first box.  I hope it's a good one, especially after the Glossybox debacle.

Quote:Originally Posted by dbella /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got my shipping notification email!  Yay!  I'm really excited, since this is my first box.  I hope it's a good one, especially after the Glossybox debacle.

You should come check out the July Lip Factory Thread, someone has already gotten her box and posted info. https://www.makeuptalk.com/t/136359/july-lip-factory

Back