Lip Factory June

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my box today and it's fab! Love the gloss. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Show us whatcha got!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. Did you get the same colors as Jessica2482 and what in the world is lash powder? Every once in a while I'll dust face powder on my lashes to make them fuller, I wonder if more or less it's the same thing.

I got my box today!!

Originally Posted by Jessica2482 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've never posted a picture on here...I tried to put it under a spoiler, I hope it works!!
Wow... I'm going to have dump a sub or 2 and jump on this train! What a great box! 
smilehappyyes.gif

I'm loving the red themed box!! Hope its the 1 i get, if not i'll be swapping if anyone wants to... My box should be here if not today, tomorrow

Originally Posted by smiletorismile /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If you sub now you'll get June's box! :)
Excellent! Now to see if I have room in the budget... lol

Got my shipping notice yesterday and have been stalking ever since. I can't wait for it to get here! This will be my fifth month with LF and they are my #1 fave sub.

Originally Posted by irene- /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Show us whatcha got!!
biggrin.gif
. Did you get the same colors as Jessica2482 and what in the world is lash powder? Every once in a while I'll dust face powder on my lashes to make them fuller, I wonder if more or less it's the same thing.
I'll post it tonight. My colors were teal eyeshadow and polish, which made me happy, and then a very pinky/red lipstick which I need to try.  I don't think I'll be able to use the lashpowder - there's a caution against using with contacts. 

Originally Posted by Dayo Steph /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'll post it tonight. My colors were teal eyeshadow and polish, which made me happy, and then a very pinky/red lipstick which I need to try.  I don't think I'll be able to use the lashpowder - there's a caution against using with contacts. 
Even though I read that caution, I wear contacts and I used the lash powder.  I didn't use much, and honestly didn't notice any difference. No issues with my contacts though, so I may press my luck and use a bit more next time. lol

I'M SO EXCITED!!!!  I just subbed last night, they sent and email saying they were reviewing my profile and putting together my box, should be sent out this week.  I was browsing through, looking for a new box because a friend of mine just subbed to BB5 so I just had to one-up her ass and sign up for a new, better box.  (Clearly not competitive at all)  I had previously assumed LF was only lip products, so I never paid attention to posts.  I can't wait for my box! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif
  I want it now now now now now!!!!  So happy you girls are getting great boxes!

Side note- They ship from Pinellas Park FL, that just happens to be this teeny tiny town where my inlaws live.  Weird, lol.  
hehe.gif

Originally Posted by Jill6358 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'M SO EXCITED!!!!  I just subbed last night, they sent and email saying they were reviewing my profile and putting together my box, should be sent out this week.  I was browsing through, looking for a new box because a friend of mine just subbed to BB5 so I just had to one-up her ass and sign up for a new, better box.  (Clearly not competitive at all)  I had previously assumed LF was only lip products, so I never paid attention to posts.  I can't wait for my box! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif
  I want it now now now now now!!!!  So happy you girls are getting great boxes!

Side note- They ship from Pinellas Park FL, that just happens to be this teeny tiny town where my inlaws live.  Weird, lol.  
hehe.gif
Actually I think every 4ish or so months there is an all about lips box. But yeah this sub is awesome! :)

After these spoilers, I totally resubscribed! April's bag was a total failure for me (I received all dark/purple items and seriously strongly disliked everything except for the 29cosmetics mascara) and I canceled after my first month...However, I have loved May and June so much that I'm giving it another go! Can't wait to get June's now and I hope the future months are just as great!

Originally Posted by wifeandmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif
After these spoilers, I totally resubscribed! April's bag was a total failure for me (I received all dark/purple items and seriously strongly disliked everything except for the 29cosmetics mascara) and I canceled after my first month...However, I have loved May and June so much that I'm giving it another go! Can't wait to get June's now and I hope the future months are just as great!
I agree! April was my first box (after seeing March's amazing all lip month) and it was so bad I think I canceled right after I opened it. But I knew the all about lips box was in either June or July and so I resubbed. June's looks awesome though, even if it isn't the all lips month. :)

Originally Posted by smiletorismile /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I agree! April was my first box (after seeing March's amazing all lip month) and it was so bad I think I canceled right after I opened it. But I knew the all about lips box was in either June or July and so I resubbed. June's looks awesome though, even if it isn't the all lips month. :)
I really liked the April bag.  Of course, I have loved them all.  No other sub can beat Lip Factory for value and quality imo.

Back