Lip Factory March 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone received a shipping email for this month yet?  I only asked cause shipping early last week and I haven't gotten a shipping email yet.  Wondering if I'm just in the minority that didn't. Thanks in advance!

got mine today ,I'm uk ours come out first and then isa boxes go out,we still get ours after you in the isa but they do so we get them all about the same time,if that makes sense. we did get emails and also on Facebook apology about a hold up ,must of been waiting for something. they announced all shipped by end of this week the first main batch if this helps.

Quote: Originally Posted by Lorna ljblog /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  got mine today ,I'm uk ours come out first and then isa boxes go out,we still get ours after you in the isa but they do so we get them all about the same time,if that makes sense. we did get emails and also on Facebook apology about a hold up ,must of been waiting for something. they announced all shipped by end of this week the first main batch if this helps.
Any spoiler info for us? Sadly, I don't get my box until the very end of the month. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Lesliek0211 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Any spoiler info for us? Sadly, I don't get my box until the very end of the month. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
no, there not giving anything away other than the brand and gloss already on facebook

Quote: Originally Posted by probablyedible /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Has anyone received a shipping email for this month yet?  I only asked cause shipping early last week and I haven't gotten a shipping email yet.  Wondering if I'm just in the minority that didn't. Thanks in advance!

I haven't.  Looking back Sept-Dec mine shipped anywhere fem the 10-12.  For Jan it was the 14 and Feb was the 18.  I hope tho getting later trend does continue this month.  Last month I hadn't even had my Feb bx for 24 hours before they charged me for March!

Got my tracking today as well. Although, my box usually arrives later than everyone else.

Quote: Originally Posted by Lesliek0211 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oops, I misunderstood. I thought you got your box!

I still didn't get my shipping info
frown.gif
Maybe it's because I ordered on the 4th or maybe because I'm located in Poland... Hope to hear from them soon.

Quote: Originally Posted by Paulina PS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I still didn't get my shipping info
frown.gif
Maybe it's because I ordered on the 4th or maybe because I'm located in Poland... Hope to hear from them soon.
you will get tracking email it depends when you are in phase 1 or 2 for shipping, and they were held up for a week, 

you will get tracking email it depends when you are in phase 1 or 2 for shipping, and they were held up for a week, 
Thanks for the info. I emailed them because I was a bit nervous as it was my first international subscription with paypal, but they wrote my payment had gone through and everthing was fine. They couldn't give me the exact shipping date though, so I just need to wait for the tracking email.

Thanks for the info. I emailed them because I was a bit nervous as it was my first international subscription with paypal, but they wrote my payment had gone through and everthing was fine. They couldn't give me the exact shipping date though, so I just need to wait for the tracking email.
you get sent an email but it pays to log in onsite and go to messages on your account it will show in there.here is what they wrote online website so don't worry it will be there soon ,and the most it will take is 2 weeks to poland, 

Frequently Asked Questions
When does my Lip Factory Inc Beauty Kit Ship? ​

​Your March boxes were supposed to begin shipping on March 5th. However, there has been a slight delay and they will now begin shipping on or before March 8th. Please keep in mind that holidays, weekends and inclement weather may delay shipping. We ship the entire month as your shipping date depends on your payment processing date. Please allow 24 to 48 hours for your tracking information to update. You may track your boxes via usps.com. In the USA: You should have your package in 2 to 6 business days from your shipping notification date, depending on your location. The further you are from Florida the longer your package will take. My package will be delivered outside the United States: You should receive your package in 5 to 40 business days depending on your location and the customs in your country. We make no guarantee on travel times outside the USA as we have no control over customs and foreign mail service.

you get sent an email but it pays to log in onsite and go to messages on your account it will show in there.here is what they wrote online website so don't worry it will be there soon ,and the most it will take is 2 weeks to poland, 

Frequently Asked Questions
When does my Lip Factory Inc Beauty Kit Ship? ​

​Your March boxes were supposed to begin shipping on March 5th. However, there has been a slight delay and they will now begin shipping on or before March 8th. Please keep in mind that holidays, weekends and inclement weather may delay shipping. We ship the entire month as your shipping date depends on your payment processing date. Please allow 24 to 48 hours for your tracking information to update. You may track your boxes via usps.com. In the USA: You should have your package in 2 to 6 business days from your shipping notification date, depending on your location. The further you are from Florida the longer your package will take. My package will be delivered outside the United States: You should receive your package in 5 to 40 business days depending on your location and the customs in your country. We make no guarantee on travel times outside the USA as we have no control over customs and foreign mail service.
Thanks very much Lorna
smile.gif
I'll be checking my messeges then. I'm just very impatient to get my first box with all the lippies!
wink.gif

@Paulina PS on the lip factory blog it says this box will contain ALL new brands and companies in this box, my shipping hasn't updated since yesterday so hopefully arrive weekend or next monday

@Paulina PS on the lip factory blog it says this box will contain ALL new brands and companies in this box, my shipping hasn't updated since yesterday so hopefully arrive weekend or next monday
Ohhh, then I'm even more excited! I was hoping we won't get Essence as it's super cheap here and I wouldn't be too happy to receive it. If these are only new brands then it shouldn't be among them.

I've got one more question about the subscription though: when do they usually take money from your account for the next month box?

Ohhh, then I'm even more excited! I was hoping we won't get Essence as it's super cheap here and I wouldn't be too happy to receive it. If these are only new brands then it shouldn't be among them.

I've got one more question about the subscription though: when do they usually take money from your account for the next month box?
the date you signed up on is your day money comes out, every month,mine is mid way through the month .so end of the week will take aprils if that makes sense.

the date you signed up on is your day money comes out, every month,mine is mid way through the month .so end of the week will take aprils if that makes sense.
Yeah, it does. Now I know everything I wanted, thanks a lot again. So it's actually good I signed up at the beginning of the month because my salary will be already on my account then. I was worried I may not be able to buy a box next month as I'm planning to get Memebox bundle today and can't really afford to spend any more on beauty boxes this month. But they're going to charge me the begining of April and that's fine.

I'll be waiting for your pics because I really can't wait to see what's inside the March box.

All new brands and companies this month is thrilling news for me! Although I have some die-hard favorite repeat brands (29 Cosmetics), it so much fun when we get to try such a wide range of companies.

Back