Lip Factory November 2013!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooo I hope I get mine around the 14th. My birthday is on the 13th and I'm so excited to be getting a ton of my boxes around then. It's like they all know... lol

Quote: Originally Posted by rainpetal /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  They are working on setting up a new website with a login and everything.  They said on facebook that the emails with login info had started going out.  It appears you are in the first wave.  I expect there will be some glitches initially.

Has anyone actually received said email?  They've been saying this for a few days now, and I still haven't received anything from them.

Quote: Originally Posted by Emuhlyy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by rainpetal /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  They are working on setting up a new website with a login and everything.  They said on facebook that the emails with login info had started going out.  It appears you are in the first wave.  I expect there will be some glitches initially.

Has anyone actually received said email?  They've been saying this for a few days now, and I still haven't received anything from them.

Received mine several days ago. Signed in, completed profile, etc. Worked fine for me.

I received my email notice yesterday. I can't wait to get my tracking number. I am intrigued to see what goodies will be in the all "lips" box.

Woohoo, just created my profile! So excited for this months all lip box =o) Hopefully we have some spoilers soon!

Is it just me or is it odd that we haven't seen a single box yet?  I just got billed yesterday and I can't remember a month in which I hadn't seen the box in time to decide if I wanted to subscribe that month or not.

Is it just me or is it odd that we haven't seen a single box yet?  I just got billed yesterday and I can't remember a month in which I hadn't seen the box in time to decide if I wanted to subscribe that month or not.
Now that you mention it, it is. I don't think I got billed this month. I will have to double check.

Just got my box. I don't have time right now to post pics or do a complete breakdown, but:

3 lipsticks, 2 lip glosses, and a lip brush.

Jessica

Quote: Originally Posted by Jessica2482 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Just got my box. I don't have time right now to post pics or do a complete breakdown, but:

Jessica
excited my box should come any day it has shipped

Jessica Post pics please

Quote: Originally Posted by Gaby Ramos /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Post pics please
please post pics if you cant do that could you please tell us the brands   thanks !!

Got a ship notice stealthily last night.  For some reason it went into spam this time, so hopefully I'll have mine by early next week or this weekend.

Well... I got my shipping notice today and it says between 1-3 days. So I guess I will get it next week since that is business days. I hope I like these items if not more gifts.

Back