Lip Factory November 2013!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by BeautyJunction /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  They've said on Facebook that she (Laurie?) was rushed to the hospital, so they haven't been able to check messages. I hope she's okay.
Already heard back that they are sending a replacement.

Quote:Originally Posted by rainpetal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I haven't heard back :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> But the person has kidney stones, so it could take a while!

Quote: Originally Posted by BeautyJunction /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by rainpetal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I haven't heard back
frown.gif
But the person has kidney stones, so it could take a while! How odd.  The person I heard back from was Lisette.  Maybe you could check in with them again?  They have typically been great about customer service for me, so I hate to see it be anything but perfect for others.

Quote: Originally Posted by rainpetal /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  How odd.  The person I heard back from was Lisette.  Maybe you could check in with them again?  They have typically been great about customer service for me, so I hate to see it be anything but perfect for others.
Thanks so much for letting me know! I've emailed Lisette directly now! Perhaps the person with kidney stones on their Facebook page is someone else.

They responded back to me and the replacement showed up two days later, faster than the box itself! Very pleased.

my model co lipstick in luella also broke off.shall i email them also.i don't like to be a pain as I'm in the the uk.and don't really want them to send just 1 item i wonder if they would keep it by and add in my december box outer box.

When my Manic Panic mascara wand had broken off inside the bottle, they sent me a replacement with the following box. I emailed Lisette and cc-ed support yet again, but haven't heard from them :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by dousedingin /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They responded back to me and the replacement showed up two days later, faster than the box itself! Very pleased.
Hm, I haven't gotten my replacement yet, and didn't hear anything after I sent the picture. I just sent a follow-up.

just been emailed and got a replacement modelco,being sent out.i told them i don't want them wasting postage and that they can add to the outer box in decembers box if they like i have left it to them to decide ,as shipping to the uk for 1 lippy is madness.

I am going to cancel. I haven't had any problems and this is a good value but going into the new year, I will prefer to choose my beauty items. I did however subscribe for the Candigirl box for my daughter. I hope she likes it.

Back