Lip Factory November 2013!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my tracking yesterday evening, so looking like a bag in my hands by mid-week. I had a question. Has anyone ever redeemed their points for a free month? It says you need 220pts before next billing period,check. Then nothing on next steps. TIA.

My box shipped out last Friday and I still don't have it! It has NEVER taken this long for my Lip Factory box to ship to me...wow! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Got my tracking yesterday evening, so looking like a bag in my hands by mid-week. I had a question. Has anyone ever redeemed their points for a free month? It says you need 220pts before next billing period,check. Then nothing on next steps. TIA.
I sent them an email to redeem my points for a free box and they took care of it for me.

Eek, sorry ladies, I forgot to come back to this thread!  I still haven't had a chance to take pics, but I'll give you brands:

-Designer Skin Lip Shimmer in Pinch Me Pink

-Model Co. Lip Couture Lipstick in Dusk  (nude)

-Medusa Makeup Lipgloss in Rumors (a terrifying purple color, but not as bad on the lips as it looks in the tube.)

-Medusa Makeup Lipstick in Miami  (Barbie pink is the best way to describe this color. Totally nervous about this one!)

-Palladio Herbal Lipstick in Pinky (my fave of the bunch. A pretty dusty rose color. smells great, too!)

Plus a retractable lip brush (no brand given)

Total box value: approx. $56

Jessica

Quote: Originally Posted by Brittann /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  My box shipped out last Friday and I still don't have it! It has NEVER taken this long for my Lip Factory box to ship to me...wow! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Don't forget the post office was closed Monday. That's got a lot to do with it.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jessica2482 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Don't forget the post office was closed Monday. That's got a lot to do with it.
I usually get my Lip Factory box within 2 days of it shipping...huge difference this month!

Eek, sorry ladies, I forgot to come back to this thread!  I still haven't had a chance to take pics, but I'll give you brands:
 -Designer Skin Lip Shimmer in Pinch Me Pink -Model Co. Lip Couture Lipstick in Dusk  (nude) -Medusa Makeup Lipgloss in Rumors (a terrifying purple color, but not as bad on the lips as it looks in the tube.) -Medusa Makeup Lipstick in Miami  (Barbie pink is the best way to describe this color. Totally nervous about this one!) -Palladio Herbal Lipstick in Pinky (my fave of the bunch. A pretty dusty rose color. smells great, too!) Plus a retractable lip brush (no brand given) Total box value: approx. $56
Jessica Thanks for sharing. I don't know if I like this or not. I will have to see the colors in person.

Quote: Originally Posted by JenniferV /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I got my (review) box today.

LOVELY! Thanks for sharing and letting us know what you received @JenniferV

Quote: Originally Posted by Brittann /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My box shipped out on 11/13. Still waiting for it to arrive. Tracking says it is in Florida :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My box came today and I love every single item in it.

Designer Skin Lip Shimmer in Berry( didn't open it yet)

-Model Co. Lip Couture Lipstick in sunset  (great brown color)

-Medusa Makeup Lipgloss in Rumors (love it tastes like grape. nice berry shade)

-Medusa Makeup Lipstick in  triple x   ( creamy pink  love it)

-Palladio Herbal Lipstick in Petal pink  ( a stunning pink shimmer)

Plus a retractable lip brush

Quote: Originally Posted by Jflopez /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by TracyT /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got my tracking yesterday evening, so looking like a bag in my hands by mid-week.

I had a question. Has anyone ever redeemed their points for a free month? It says you need 220pts before next billing period,check. Then nothing on next steps. TIA.

I sent them an email to redeem my points for a free box and they took care of it for me. Thanks! I will definitely do that for the December box. Woohoo!

so hard to stop myself from googling everything y'all got in your boxes!! i think my box is still in florida..has a ways to go still :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> enjoy your november goodies!

Quote: Originally Posted by DeSha /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Mailman just arrived!!!

Will post pics later on:)

So I have been playing around with all my lippie goodness. Once again, LF has done a great job in giving me colors that are a fit for my skin. I just <33 this box.

Anyhoo,here is what came in my November box.

My box included the following:

Designer Skin Fall Lip Shimmer - Plum Enticing
ModelCo.Lip Couture Lipstick - Luella
Medusa's Makeup Lipstick - Undead
Medusa's Makeup Lipgloss - Bite Me
Palladio Herbal Lipstick - Juniper
Black Retractable Lip Brush (thank goodness, I lost my Clinque one about 3 months ago).
Here is the packaging/presentation:

And here are some swatches:

The photo with my lips, the color is Medusa Undead. Sorry that its so close up, but wanted to show how the color showed on my lips.

Medusa's Makeup Lipgloss -  Bite Me

Medusa's Makeup Lipstick - Undead

Medusa's Makeup - Undead (goes on nicely, smoothly and is buildable to a nice deep purple)

Designer Skin Lipgloss - Plum Enticing

ModelCo.Lipstick - Luella

Palladio Lipstick - Juniper

So I have been playing around with all my lippie goodness. Once again, LF has done a great job in giving me colors that are a fit for my skin. I just <33 this box. Anyhoo,here is what came in my November box.
My box included the following: Designer Skin Fall Lip Shimmer - Plum Enticing ModelCo.Lip Couture Lipstick - Luella Medusa's Makeup Lipstick - Undead Medusa's Makeup Lipgloss - Bite Me Palladio Herbal Lipstick - Juniper Black Retractable Lip Brush (thank goodness, I lost my Clinque one about 3 months ago).
Here is the packaging/presentation:

And here are some swatches:
The photo with my lips, the color is Medusa Undead. Sorry that its so close up, but wanted to show how the color showed on my lips.   Medusa's Makeup Lipgloss -  Bite Me Medusa's Makeup Lipstick - Undead Medusa's Makeup - Undead (goes on nicely, smoothly and is buildable to a nice deep purple) Designer Skin Lipgloss - Plum Enticing ModelCo.Lipstick - Luella Palladio Lipstick - Juniper

Nice! I am glad you like your colors. I should get mines this week and will prob get the same colors. I haven't used anything from my last box. It's still all packaged up. I don't know about the purple. That would be a nice eye pencil, lol. Oh well, I shall wait. Have fun with your goodies.

My box came today and I am in love! 
wub.gif

• Medusa's Makeup Lipstick in Baroque - Love! Formula feels really nice and the color is gorgeous!
  • Medusa's Makeup Lipgloss in Gossip - Love! A beautiful and fun iridescent violet. Reminds me of my favorite UD Asphyxia eyeshadow. Love the formula!
  • Palladio Herbal Lipstick in Petal Pink - It's a bit too light and frosty for me but I might be able to layer it with another lippie to make it work.
  • Designer Skin Lip Shimmer in BoBerry - The same super sticky formula that all gloss pens seem to have. Love the color though!
  • Model Co Lip Couture Lipstick in Luella - LOVE!! The formula is amazing, the color is gorgeous and perfect for the season. My favorite!

Top to bottom: BoBerry, Gossip, Petal Pink, Luella, Baroque

Quote: Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  My box came today and I am in love! 
wub.gif

• Medusa's Makeup Lipstick in Baroque - Love! Formula feels really nice and the color is gorgeous!
  • Medusa's Makeup Lipgloss in Gossip - Love! A beautiful and fun iridescent violet. Reminds me of my favorite UD Asphyxia eyeshadow. Love the formula!
  • Palladio Herbal Lipstick in Petal Pink - It's a bit too light and frosty for me but I might be able to layer it with another lippie to make it work.
  • Designer Skin Lip Shimmer in BoBerry - The same super sticky formula that all gloss pens seem to have. Love the color though!
  • Model Co Lip Couture Lipstick in Luella - LOVE!! The formula is amazing, the color is gorgeous and perfect for the season. My favorite!

Top to bottom: BoBerry, Gossip, Petal Pink, Luella, Baroque
I love your Petal Pink lippie.  I hope I get that one...whenever my box starts to move that is.

Back